West Ham v CITY - Official Match Thread.

What's the big deal, he can see the match from the locker room too. He's a young competitive person with temperament. Nothing anyone can do but just make the best of it. Still, doesn't matter whetever he sits on the bench or not.

Fed up of Balotellis shit attitude... talented but no player is bigger than this club.

Its Robinho all over again.

We are losing this game now, good job our defense is the best in the country. Need to get some time on the ball.

dref619 said:
say what you want about balotellis undeniable talent , the guys a prick

take your blue goggles off, its the same shite we have a go at the likes of ronaldo for doing

And look what tranny turned into. Fergie had him sorted, stopped him being so petulant. Still happened at times but was rare. Then he moved to real and started again

Damocles said:
josh06 said:
He always goes down the tunnel, nothing new

Every game of his whole career.

I see the wankers who haven't got a fucking clue are already putting the boot in though.

just because hes always done it doesnt make me like it any more

Need to get back to our passing game. AJ, Jo (did I really say that) and Yaya can still take the game to them and hurt them.

Get hold of the ball lads and pass it around. We ARE 1-0 up remember.

Damocles said:
josh06 said:
He always goes down the tunnel, nothing new

Every game of his whole career.

I see the wankers who haven't got a fucking clue are already putting the boot in though.

But he shouldn't go down the tunnel, simple as. He should sit on the bench and support his team like every other player does when they get subbed.

We can't just let him do it because he's done it all his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.