West Ham v CITY - Official Match Thread.

citysix said:
bobby manc will sort mario out

8.jpg

dref619 said:
Damocles said:
Every game of his whole career.

I see the wankers who haven't got a fucking clue are already putting the boot in though.

just because hes always done it doesnt make me like it any more

Good thing he isnt there to please you but to win games.

hammers fans can sense our fraility and we may see them suck in a goal in a minute. Come on boys lets put this game away

RandomJ said:
All this "he gets kicked every game" stuff if he stopped acting like a twat and getting into a temper teams would stop targetting him. He needs to sort his head out.

Yes, people deserve kicking.

josh06 said:
dref619 said:
say what you want about balotellis undeniable talent , the guys a prick

take your blue goggles off, its the same shite we have a go at the likes of ronaldo for doing

And look what tranny turned into. Fergie had him sorted, stopped him being so petulant. Still happened at times but was rare. Then he moved to real and started again

not doubting that pal, hel probably be as good/ better than ronaldo if he sorts it out abit

Damocles said:
josh06 said:
He always goes down the tunnel, nothing new

Every game of his whole career.

I see the wankers who haven't got a fucking clue are already putting the boot in though.

If true then that's pathetic, what does he go down the tunnel for??? cup of tea, shower??? He should stay out and support his teammates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.