West Ham v City ticket prices

No concessions for hammers fans is disgraceful!. City prices for the big games at eithiad when u include 93.20 etc will be similar!

That’s got to be taking the piss, surely. No discount for OAPs, kids or disabled?

Needs a supporter’s strike if this is true

That’s got to be taking the piss, surely. No discount for OAPs, kids or disabled?

Needs a supporter’s strike if this is true
Not only that seniors are over 66 rather than 65. Only West Ham and Aston Villa ( last time i looked) do this. Everyone else is 65.
Mind you if there are no concessions might as well be over 55 or any age !

Just makes me feel better chucking it all in, not arsed about going anymore especially those prices.
Pub will do me.
It's a real shock to see West Ham doing this. The most loyal fanbase in London in my view. But also probably the least wealthy fanbase in London. Clubs are increasingly under pressure to hike prices just to meet the sustainability rules. Some of the broadcast deal should be ringfenced to reduce prices for home fans (as happens for away fans). Protecting local fanbases should be one of the Independent Regulator's first jobs.

It's a real shock to see West Ham doing this. The most loyal fanbase in London in my view. But also probably the least wealthy fanbase in London. Clubs are increasingly under pressure to hike prices just to meet the sustainability rules. Some of the broadcast deal should be ringfenced to reduce prices for home fans (as happens for away fans). Protecting local fanbases should be one of the Independent Regulator's first jobs.

Think we had one of the highest average attendances in the Prem last couple seasons with 60k+ , fan base is huge , chuck in tourists nowadays and we simply sell regardless of the prices. Supply and demand I guess.
Unless fans boycott they will forever increase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.