West Ham v City ticket prices

Football won’t but top flight football may do in this country. Lower league football is thriving with many refusing to watch prem football for a whole plethora of reasons.

I don’t watch city live anymore unless it’s away. Even that will probably stop soon. Hate what the game has become at the top level
I have to agree..Football at the top level in this country will eat itself.
That probably more accurate, and thanks for the Nov,I don't follow overseas football at all so can't comment.

Football never died,as such for me as I still play the game in my,mid 50s,still able to put a shift in for an hour.Its a great game at amateur level still,and always will be.ive never really liked plastic pitches outdoor or in but I suppose that's what we have to put up with now.

Pension age has risen from 65 to 66. I’m surprised more clubs haven’t followed suit and increased the concession age in line with this.
Don't go giving them ideas !

To see over 66 is rare. I play golf and get discount over 60. Senior railcard comes in at over 60. Tbere are still some perks out there for us old gits.

Don't go giving them ideas !

To see over 66 is rare. I play golf and get discount over 60. Senior railcard comes in at over 60. Tbere are still some perks out there for us old gits.

There's 1 or 2 Premier league clubs who sell OAP away tickets that start at 60 years of age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.