West Ham Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowyu said:
I didn't use media's statements in order to come up with my conclusion. I used Pellegrini's own statements. For example, when he announced his lineup against Cardiff he said something like "This lineup wasn't chosen just because we are playing Cardiff. It was chosen based on best form among the players who are available". That statement implies that he thinks low of Cardiff.
dafuq? He said he chose his best XI on form so he thinks low of Cardiff?

FredTilson said:
shadowyu said:
I didn't use media's statements in order to come up with my conclusion. I used Pellegrini's own statements. For example, when he announced his lineup against Cardiff he said something like "This lineup wasn't chosen just because we are playing Cardiff. It was chosen based on best form among the players who are available". That statement implies that he thinks low of Cardiff.
dafuq? He said he chose his best XI on form so he thinks low of Cardiff?

No, he said "just because we are playing Cardiff". Why would you say that unless if you assume they are lower? He assumes they are lower but will still play the best line-up. The assumption is still there though.

daxman said:
FantasyIreland said:
-----------------Hart----------------------
Zaba----Lescott ------nastasic------kolarov
-----------Milner-----fernandinho------
-----aguero------yaya---------silva
----------------negredo--------------
City will almost never play in that setup.

Based on what you have there. This will almost always be how they will line up.

..........JH............
PZ...JL...MN....AK
JM...F..YT....DS
....SA....AN......

On a different note, what is Fernandihno's first name. I just realized I didn't know it. :)

Gelson

Because English is not his native language that is why. I would judge him by his actions which is putting the strongest XI out there which is what he did. And considering the amount of pain he took to stress everywhere that Viktoria Plzen were a worthy opponent shows he doesn't underestimate anyone.

Anyways we are getting off topic.

Carlton Cole has re signed for West Ham, but I guess he won't be thrown in so soon. Demichelis looks like he will be fit. Definitely excited to see him.

Kompany may make it. He tweeted recently that his recovery was going well

And Aguero is not playing against Uruguay (I'm assuming he's being rested and is not injured)

---------------------Hart
-Richards-Kompany-Nasty-Clichy
----------Fernandinho--Yaya
----------Milner--------Silva
----------Aguero--Negredo

Quite possible Lescott may play as we are playing weekend / midweek for about 4 weeks now and all the players are going to feature at some point

I can't see Kompany being risked.

With two weeks to plan together I think Pellegrini will go with Demechelis and Lescott and put Kompany back in with Nastasic for Moscow, that's if he is OK.

MadchesterCity said:
daxman said:
FantasyIreland said:
-----------------Hart----------------------
Zaba----Lescott ------nastasic------kolarov
-----------Milner-----fernandinho------
-----aguero------yaya---------silva
----------------negredo--------------
City will almost never play in that setup.

Based on what you have there. This will almost always be how they will line up.

..........JH............
PZ...JL...MN....AK
JM...F..YT....DS
....SA....AN......

On a different note, what is Fernandihno's first name. I just realized I didn't know it. :)

Gelson

Fernando Luiz Rosa
You're thinking of Gelson Fernandez who used to play for City

sam-caddick said:
I can't see Kompany being risked.

With two weeks to plan together I think Pellegrini will go with Demechelis and Lescott and put Kompany back in with Nastasic for Moscow, that's if he is OK.
It will only be a risk if he's not 100%.

West Ham team and fans will be well up for this after their spuds victory and will fancy their chances. If we don't take our chances in the first half, and it gets to HT 0-0 then we all know how this one will end. Hopefully, Pellers has thought about how to change our away fortunes and has a plan to get all the points.

Marvin said:
Kompany may make it. He tweeted recently that his recovery was going well

And Aguero is not playing against Uruguay (I'm assuming he's being rested and is not injured)

---------------------Hart
-Richards-Kompany-Nasty-Clichy
----------Fernandinho--Yaya
----------Milner--------Silva
----------Aguero--Negredo

Quite possible Lescott may play as we are playing weekend / midweek for about 4 weeks now and all the players are going to feature at some point
Any lineup that doesn't include Nasri seems unrealistic to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.