Status
Not open for further replies.
Super David Silva 21 said:
Hart

Richards kompany Lescott Clichy

Garcia Yaya

Navas Nasri Milner

Negredo
Is Dihno injured? Or are you simply one of the few Garcia holdout fans? No guilt though, as I am one of them. Or better yet, Javier! Is that you? :P

Stoned Rose said:
451 away from home.

Control the game. Get the game won.

Concentration on set pieces will be absolutely vital.

1-3 city.

It will not be easy. Big Sam will have them fired up. I see Carlton Cole has resigned for them - not saying he is good but you can see Big Sam's tactics.
I have to ask when did we last put up a good away performance in the last 2 seasons. ???. Too many awful away days.
Perhaps we might "turn up" as we are not playing a team that starts with an S - Sunderland , Stoke , Swansea , and Southampton spring to mind.
Come on City give us a very good performance.

Bluep*ss said:
I have to ask when did we last put up a good away performance in the last 2 seasons. ???. Too many awful away days.
I remember a couple 1-6's, 1-5...

Just had a gander on the West Ham forum KUMB. They seem rather confident for this one, especially after beating Spurs last time out.

Personally I see us dominating for the vast majority of the game, winning 2-0. Sergio and the "Beast" on the score sheet.

Hart

Richards Demichelis Nastasic Clichy

Rodwell/Garcia Yaya/Fernandinho

Milner Silva Nasri

Aguero

In the rare event that we are in a comfortable situation, take off Yaya/Aguero/Nasri and put in Garcia(or Rodwell)/Dzeko/Jovetic. Rest one of Yaya/Fernandinho depending on whoever out of them has more stamina because both of them will have to play both CSKA and Chelsea.

Bluep*ss said:
Stoned Rose said:
451 away from home.

Control the game. Get the game won.

Concentration on set pieces will be absolutely vital.

1-3 city.

It will not be easy. Big Sam will have them fired up. I see Carlton Cole has resigned for them - not saying he is good but you can see Big Sam's tactics.
Perhaps we might "turn up" as we are not playing a team that starts with an S - Sunderland , Stoke , Swansea , and Southampton spring to mind.
Come on City give us a very good performance.

Last season the scum, Newcastle and Arsenal away I can remember we played really well

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-hopeful-vincent-kompany-2381826" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ny-2381826</a>
Fingers crossed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.