West Ham Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Well its the start of a long list of away fixtures that cumulates with Newcastle in the League Cup.

Have not really seen much of West Ham, but I can imagine what they play like with Fat Sam as the manager (The Fat Sam who could manage any club in the world including Real Madrid) I can't imagine it will be good to watch

We have to get over our poor away form and this run of games will give us the chance

Score predictions and all discussion in here please

Saturday October 19th 2013 5:30 kick off, so it will be on Sky

They play wonderful one touch attacking football. Well they do according to cockney Mark.
Not really watched them tbh, but if we play them off the park and beat them 3-0 I'd be willing to bet that Fat Sam will tell everyone how lucky we were and how they were better on the day.
Big fat ungracious **** he is.

Don't bet for a moment that WHU won't play with more intensity and desire than any other home game this season. Usual scrappy, niggly Big Sam tactics. Hoof it long and fight for the second ball etc.

Rammyblues said:
We have enough talented players to win this one, we should have won at Villa and I suspect the team formation will be the same with two up front. IMO I would revert to having just one up front either Negredo or Aguero but in midfield it would be Yaya, Fernandhino,Milner, Silva and Nasri which should provide enough midfield support to provide cover to the defence and support the attack. If we need that bit of pace up front then swap Navas for either Nasri or Milner. By having Milner and Fernandhino it would allow for Yaya to play behind the striker in an advanced role without him having to worry too much about defensive duties.

the less yaya has to track back the better, fucking hopeless at it, as you said, needs to be pushed higher up and removed of all defensive duties.

..........................Hart.........................

Richards.......Komp...........Lescott................Kolarov

................Yaya................Fernandinho...............

Milner.....................Aguero....................Silva

.........................Negredo......................

Only concerns for me are 1. He plays Garcia at CB and 2. He rests key players again before the Moscow game.

We need to win this one. Anything less isn't good enough after the poor results from our first 3 away games.

City win by one goal (he says hopefully!)

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Only concerns for me are 1. He plays Garcia at CB and 2. He rests key players again before the Moscow game.

We need to win this one. Anything less isn't good enough after the poor results from our first 3 away games.

City win by one goal (he says hopefully!)

Nail on the head, these are our 2 main concerns

Might Demichelis not be back after the international break? Can't be far off now.

I think Demechelis should be back for this and I can see Manuel going with defensive trust and putting him in with Vinny.

-----Silva-------------Negredo------------Kun-----
--------Yaya----Fernandinho----Milner--------
Kolarov--Demechelis--Kompany--Zabaleta
--------------------------Hart---------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.