West Ham Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think after today previous form goes out of the window for them as they will be well up for it

Benarbia said:
I think after today previous form goes out of the window for them as they will be well up for it

The confidence from today will have gone by the time we play them.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:36 pm --<br /><br />
Ducado said:
Has anyone watched West Ham recently? If so how do thy play?

According to the radio commentator they didn't play with a striker, 6 in midfield. Who they think they are ? Bayern Munich ?

Ducado said:
Has anyone watched West Ham recently? If so how do thy play?

They might have won 3-0 against Spurs, but Fat Sam set them up in a 4-6-0 formation. So he hasn't changed that much.

We should have more than enough to beat them. I know that anomalies occur, but surely we've got our seasons worth out of the way with Cardiff and Villa. If not, then I'll start flapping again. Next big test is winning away.

No more mistakes can be made, we have to start winning away matches or we simply wont even reach 30 points from away matches. Thats worse than Mancini's records last two season.

Hope Pellegrini spends the next two weeks watching videos about WHU's style and he comes up with the right tactics against them. But I hoped the same in the internatonal break before the Stoke match and what we played there was really awful vs a Hughes team.

If we try to save some energy for the CSKA match well we wont come home with 3 points from London.

Hopefully no injuries in the break and also hope Kompay could be back because if he is injured for a longer time the next 4 away matches in a row could be very hard for the defence without him.

John.des said:
No more mistakes can be made, we have to start winning away matches or we simply wont even reach 30 points from away matches. Thats worse than Mancini's records last two season.

Hope Pellegrini spends the next two weeks watching videos about WHU's style and he comes up with the right tactics against them. But I hoped the same in the internatonal break before the Stoke match and what we played there was really awful vs a Hughes team.

If we try to save some energy for the CSKA match well we wont come home with 3 points from London.

Hopefully no injuries in the break and also hope Kompay could be back because if he is injured for a longer time the next 4 away matches in a row could be very hard for the defence without him.

Agree with this. I don't understand the attitude that other teams should adjust to how we play. It's arrogant and a recipe for defeat. We should tailor our team and tactics towards the opposition and not expect to win purely because we have the best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.