West Ham Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should win this no question and in view of the nest games we have too

Defense worries me especially with their style of play

Close win for city<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:19 pm --<br /><br />We should win this no question and in view of the nest games we have too

Defense worries me especially with their style of play

Close win for city

Means that that is their 1 in 10 super game out of the way, so they should be back to normal when we come in two weeks time :)

LoveCity said:
Might Demichelis not be back after the international break? Can't be far off now.

I saw him after the game yesterday,he looked impressive - lean and very fit.
(almost as much as his missus........)

Very important to win this one, hope everyone comes back from the internationals unscathed. I would definitely go with 5 in the middle to gain control of the game, either play Aguero as a number ten behind Negredo or just Negredo on his own. This would be my line up if all are fit.

Hart
Zab Kompany Nasty Kolarov
Milner Dinho
Silva Yaya Nasri
Negredo

The 3 behind Negredo can keep the ball all day long and Yaya doesn't have to defend so much in that position.

kippaxblue76 said:
Very important to win this one, hope everyone comes back from the internationals unscathed. I would definitely go with 5 in the middle to gain control of the game, either play Aguero as a number ten behind Negredo or just Negredo on his own. This would be my line up if all are fit.

Hart
Milner Dinho
Silva Yaya Nasri
Negredo

The 3 behind Negredo can keep the ball all day long and Yaya doesn't have to defend so much in that position.

Will Kompany be fit in 2 weeks.

kippaxblue76 said:

Hart
Milner Dinho
Silva Yaya Nasri
Negredo

Our best formation for me and,given injuries,personnel.

West Ham looked to blowing both 'hot and cold' at home , with more defeats than wins , but what a fantastic result for them at Tottenham today , eh?

We could have done without that happening , as they'll now be full of confidence when they take us on ....

It's gonnna be a tough fixture for us on a tight ground where we struggled last season ....... and with our away jitters , i can only see a draw again , at best!

I wouldnt play Kompany. Coming off an injury with a poor injury record recently. Better to rest him considering we would need him much more on the 23rd against CSKA and the 27th against Chelsea.

Demichelis should hopefully be able to step up and also provide much needed leadership to the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.