West Ham Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richards at centre-back is a great shout. Lescott-Nastasic doesn't work.

Hart - GK
Richards - RB
Lescott - CB
Nastasic - CB
Clichy - LB
Yaya - DM (pushing on)
Fernandinho - DM (holding back)
Silva - AMC
Jovetic - AML
Milner - AMR
Negredo - FW

Bench: Pants, Kolarov, Rodwell, Zaba, Aguero, Navas, Dzeko

Would like to see Dzeko get a bit more time as I think he will have a good month or so off the back of Bosnia qualifying for the World Cup. Then again, Negredo bagging 2 over the last week puts him up there as well. A real difficult one, especially with the game in mid-week.

alanblue said:
Just field our best 11 fuck this rotation shit.

indeed

fuck the champions league

lets put our best team out in the premier league please

K-Bo said:
Will be interesting to see which strikers start against west ham. Super important CL tie on tuesday, but Pellegrini has also made it clear that our away record needs to be amended.

I reckon it will be jovetic and dzeko, with aguero and negredo kept for CSKA.

I think it will be the exact opposite. Aguero and Negredo both work great in EPL. Aguero always has and Negredo is made for EPL.

Dzeko and Jovetic, I feel, will do good at CSKA.

shadowyu said:
... Aguero and Negredo both work great in EPL. Aguero always has and Negredo is made for EPL.

Horses for courses, exactly this.

shadowyu said:
K-Bo said:
Will be interesting to see which strikers start against west ham. Super important CL tie on tuesday, but Pellegrini has also made it clear that our away record needs to be amended.

I reckon it will be jovetic and dzeko, with aguero and negredo kept for CSKA.

I think it will be the exact opposite. Aguero and Negredo both work great in EPL. Aguero always has and Negredo is made for EPL.

agreed but we'll find out in about 11 hours.

could also see it being negredo jovetic today with aguero dzeko midweek. i think jovetic could help more dropping deep than aguero

Difficult to predict how we'll line up today, games coming thick and fast but really need a good run over next couple of weeks so rotation will be tricky for MP.

I reckon MP will probably go with a very attacking side today, wouldn't surprise me to see Merlin, Nasri, Sergio and the Beast all start today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.