West Ham Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benarbia said:
Getting nervous for us. Away from home and on tv. Me no likey

I know, every away I fear the worst these days :/

please just fucking win city.

West Ham's 3-0 win over Spuds was probably the best thing to happen for City. It sounds like they now feel they can beat anyone. That 'misplaced' confidence could mean they will play more on the front foot, which will suit us down to the ground.
An early goal for City and a comfortable 3-1 win for me.

Am I right in thinking Big Sam has quite a poor record against City? Seem to remember turning over Bolton regularly when he was gaffer. However I think this West Ham team has enough about it to cause us problems. We don't like ratters like Nolan or having tricky forwards like Morrison running at us...I fear the worst, a dreary 1-0 defeat is on the cards. Let's hope I'm wrong!

The problem with City and away days is you can predict the result after the first 10 minutes.

We don't seem to be able to change tempo like we can in home games.

play strongest available team (Aqureo/Negredo) today, Moscow, Chelsea and rest them Newcastle away Norwich at home

I'm not going in expecting max points until they prove they can win on the road. Under Pellegrini in the league, we haven't come close against nothing but terrible teams.

Either a 1-1 or 2-1 loss for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.