West Ham Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevieh said:
Am I right in thinking Big Sam has quite a poor record against City? Seem to remember turning over Bolton regularly when he was gaffer. However I think this West Ham team has enough about it to cause us problems. We don't like ratters like Nolan or having tricky forwards like Morrison running at us...I fear the worst, a dreary 1-0 defeat is on the cards. Let's hope I'm wrong!

RAG

welcome to bluemoon ;-)

I think these types of runs can come to an end with a scrawpy, scrappy fortuitous 1-0, 2-1 win. Tbh I´m not that hopeful and expectation levels have been seriously dampened but maybe this is the day for that bit of luck I refer to - the rags used to do this often under GPC and it invariably led to a title winning streak - fingers and everything else crossed!

I've got a terrible feeling we're in for a draw or a loss.

2-3 or 2-4, i can see us conceding 2 goal because of the defence, but i think we will score 3 or 4

Not very confident given we were not great after last international break and it's away as well and no vinnie, draw or a 1-2 if we are lucky

karen7 said:
Not very confident given we were not great after last international break and it's away as well and no vinnie, draw or a 1-2 if we are lucky

That's what a like to see Karen - ever the eternal optimist

davelyncooper said:
karen7 said:

That's what a like to see Karen - ever the eternal optimist

1 point from 9 warrants a slightly pessimistic view,that and i got out of bed the wrong side this morning!

Be nice to see a spurs-esq type performance away from home again

Would be happy with a 5-1 win :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.