West Ham Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aichel said:
Duh, this weeks off between matches are annoying. Lets hope for a strong performance. My guess is 4 : 1 CITY.

Here´s something that should help you all with waiting .)
It has been taken in Turkey during the CL week when CITY were playing Plzeň.
6226560d-8a4a-4e73-8542-3c74749261ad_zpsbdcdc861.jpg

regards from CITY fan in Prague

Is that the new 3rd beach towel ??

stan bowles said:
Aichel said:
Duh, this weeks off between matches are annoying. Lets hope for a strong performance. My guess is 4 : 1 CITY.

Is that the new 3rd beach towel ??

Can you get them towels on Longsight market?

A must not lose match.

With 2 losses against what should have been guaranteed points, we are walking a fine line for the title.

Aichel said:

4 times an ugly boring Moyes-like 1-0 win will do. This pic will get me through the 90 minutes, no doubt.

Afternoon you northern monkeys

A little surprised with your confidence for this match, that result and performance against Spurs was massive for us and it wasn't fluke, we totally outplayed them and we have been unlucky on the road for a long time - so it was well due.

I hope big Sam keeps the same tactics and line up maybe i would replace Tomkins with Collins for this one. Having no strikers can cause confusion, especially as you lot will be missing Kompany... Vaz Te and Nolan practically play as strikers during the game and Ravel, Noble and Diame will all get forward.

Defensively we are so strong, Jussi has been outstanding for a long time now, Collins and Reid have a great understanding and for me Reid is our best player we have. I dont want to be to over confident just based on that result against Spurs.. but you are in for a tough game with a pumped up crowd under the lights, Good luck Blues and COYI !

bloody international break :(

Markt85 said:
Afternoon you northern monkeys

A little surprised with your confidence for this match, that result and performance against Spurs was massive for us and it wasn't fluke, we totally outplayed them and we have been unlucky on the road for a long time - so it was well due.

I hope big Sam keeps the same tactics and line up maybe i would replace Tomkins with Collins for this one. Having no strikers can cause confusion, especially as you lot will be missing Kompany... Vaz Te and Nolan practically play as strikers during the game and Ravel, Noble and Diame will all get forward.

Defensively we are so strong, Jussi has been outstanding for a long time now, Collins and Reid have a great understanding and for me Reid is our best player we have. I dont want to be to over confident just based on that result against Spurs.. but you are in for a tough game with a pumped up crowd under the lights, Good luck Blues and COYI !

bloody international break :(
Agreed Mark it was deserved at Spuds.
Has 1-1 written all over it for me and the doom merchants on here will be out in force again..

bluemc1 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
If Dzeko starts over Negredo I will fucking lose it.

wow i was coming to say just that,

Dzeko will IMO start:

- vs Newcastle in the cup (less important game, plus he was MOTM in their first clash this season)
- vs CSKA (inferior side, plus has a very good CL scoring record/does much better vs. non-EPL teams in general)

Negredo will start against West Ham and Chelsea...

It think that's about right...

I hope Demichelis is fit by the time of the game. I would like to see Demichelis + Nastasic at CB. Fernandinho dropping deep to help the defense. Can play a high defensive line and neutralize the long ball game. I know they did decent passing etc. vs Spurs but if our midfielders are able to sustain long possession, you can be sure Big Sam will go back to his trusted long ball tactics, especially if Hart is low on confidence. Richards and Kolarov as RB and LB. Clichy didn't look so good in his last outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.