West Ham Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to win this game.

Don't care if we breeze past them with a comforatble 0-3 performance or we slug it out and snatch an un-deserved 0-1.

I worry our away form is about to turn in to a physcological problem, if it hasn't already!!

Lomas has a lob on said:
Have to win this game.

Don't care if we breeze past them with a comforatble 0-3 performance or we slug it out and snatch an un-deserved 0-1.

I worry our away form is about to turn in to a physcological problem, if it hasn't already!!

It certainly gives a psychological benefit to many of our opponents, makes them raise their game. We're seen as something of a soft touch. West Ham will be very confident going into the game, far more confident than they should be against a team of our quality.

worried as fuck

Sam will have them knocking long balls at our centre halfs and looking for the second ball

Can see us loosing but going to be a difficult game to win

Think we will just have enough 3 - 2

Looks like Aguero maybe available after all as he will not play for Argentina v Uruguay

This game is a must win, if we drop anymore points we run the risk of being out of the run-in by February if we are not careful.

We have already have 2 losses and 1 draw and that's from only 7 games, for a team going for the title we need to be doing a lot better.

sam-caddick said:
This game is a must win, if we drop anymore points we run the risk of being out of the run-in by February if we are not careful.

We have already have 2 losses and 1 draw and that's from only 7 games, for a team going for the title we need to be doing a lot better.

Although we're 3 points behind the leaders,i reckon we might still be in with a chance.

FantasyIreland said:
sam-caddick said:

Although we're 3 points behind the leaders,i reckon we might still be in with a chance.

It is a strange season to judge this one but I still think we should go off the maximum 4 losses and 5 draws benchmark.

If we get two more losses before January the second part of the season will be very tight indeed.

How many points do you see winning the league this season mate? I reckon 80.

I think we will keep a clean sheet and will win comfortably. 3-0, I predict. Even Pellers now understands that in Premier League all opponents are pretty tough especially on their own grounds. We will prepare well and will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.