Not open for further replies.
Gaylord du Bois said:
MihaiCity said:
hart

zabba-kompany-mangala-kolarov

fernandinho-yaya

milner-silva-jovetic

aguero

last year in 4 games we scored 14 and concede only one against them...this year they have a good team but i still think we are too much for them to handle 3-1 win for the boys in blue C'Mon City!!!
Exactly my pick too, although my gut feeling is 2-1 City.
Most likely.
We'll play them off the park for 80 mins, will be 2-0 up, when we should have been six up, then concede a soft goal and end up defending desperately for the final ten minutes.
About par for the course.

Few of us going to the Black Lion in Plaistow, 15 mins walk to the game after.

Markt85 said:
Ric said:
Markt85 said:
Not much choice im afraid, few pubs closing down with the OS looming - Duke of Edinburgh is probably best place to go ... about a 10 min walk from stadium down Green Street - seen a few away fans in there and never been a problem. Pretty big place but usually pretty busy.

Just received this email from a West Ham fan:

I’m not registered with your site but was reading the forum and the thread re: this Saturday’s match v West Ham. One of the posters suggested that your supporters should try the Duke of Edinburgh on Green Street as a place to drink pre-match but that is now closed. I wouldn’t want City fans turning up to find it’s shut when the two nearest pubs to the DofE will not allow away supporters. As an alternative a lot of away supporters drink at the Central which is on Barking Road half way between East Ham and Upton park tube stations – I would suggest that any visitors get off at East Ham and walk back towards the ground.

Hope that’s of use and feel free to post in the appropriate thread – here’s to a good game.

f*ck! cant believe that's gone.. doesn't feel long ago was there, quite gutted as that was a good place. - Sorry blues for that suggestion

Len Rum said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
MihaiCity said:
hart

zabba-kompany-mangala-kolarov

fernandinho-yaya

milner-silva-jovetic

aguero

last year in 4 games we scored 14 and concede only one against them...this year they have a good team but i still think we are too much for them to handle 3-1 win for the boys in blue C'Mon City!!!
Exactly my pick too, although my gut feeling is 2-1 City.
Most likely.
We'll play them off the park for 80 mins, will be 2-0 up, when we should have been six up, then concede a soft goal and end up defending desperately for the final ten minutes.
About par for the course.
Can't say I've noticed you on here before but thanks for your input all the same.

Heard fat Sam this morning talking to Alan Brazil saying what a magnificent side we are but then dropping in about all the money we have spent to get this side, he loves saying that the fat fuck just to make himself look great if West Ham win. Anyhow I have been quite good with my tips so far this season so here goes West Ham 2/3 City in a rip roarer

Big game this. West ham are in good form. If ever there is a day they will beat us then this is it. Full of confidence.

Can't let that happen tho, I reckon the chavs are gonna be beaten this Sunday so vital we win this game.

Rammy Blue said:
blue ranger said:
117 M34 said:
It's worked brilliantly for the rags so far

Plus I forgot my favourite player silva lol - that's why I'm not manager ha ha.

Think 4-2-3-1 probably the way to go.

Was only pulling your leg earlier, gathered you'd forgotten as opposed to leaving Merlin out. ;-)

For me, it's 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3. Bottom line is that Yaya is always going to play, so therefore Manny needs to alter the system.

I'd like to see this just to judge it....

..................Nando............Dinho....................
.............................Yaya..............................
.......Merlin................................Jovetic..........
............................Sergio..............................

Considering Lamps will be gone in a month or so and we genuinely have no other central midfielders, would it not be something approaching rotational suicide to play the 3 of them together regularly? And for those who think Lampard may extend his loan, see: David Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.