West Ham Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I'm feeling like we are going to tear West Ham apart on Saturday, no disrespect to any hammers on here. They've improved this season, been impressed with them. But I can see the mid week result having a positive effect on us. Going for 3-0 win.

got to be 3 points here as we are playing a day before the chelsea game, wouldnt like to draw it and rely on ushited to make it a point gained

Danny Hoekman said:
Markt85 said:
Zabbadabba Blue said:
5 of us travelling down - Looking forward to a good match. Where's the best pub for away fans?

Not much choice im afraid, few pubs closing down with the OS looming - Duke of Edinburgh is probably best place to go ... about a 10 min walk from stadium down Green Street - seen a few away fans in there and never been a problem. Pretty big place but usually pretty busy.

Was in there a couple of years ago and it did get very very busy that day. With it being an early kick off, I think we're going to get off at East Ham station and try the Wetherspoons on Barking Road for breakfast. Is it still there?

Opens at 8am and it's called the Miller's Well, we will probably have a beer in there before the match. Having our breakfast at the Hamilton Hall at Liverpool Street tube station, another Wetherspoons pub, and on the same tube line from Euston.

Tbh whatever team Pell puts out is gonna struggle against a rejuvenated West Ham playing at home being coached by a wily fox like Big Sam he loves to take the big boys on and has a track record of embarrassing them, this team is a very different proposition to the poor demotivated rabble that got turned over for fun last season. Saying it's a must win game is nonsensical because from this far behind this early on they're all gonna be that I can see a tough game and if we take a point home it won't be a disaster.

I think we'll be right up for this. I know we had a poor result midweek, but that won't influence the game on Saturday.
I expect us to be too good for West Ham and I'm going for another 4 - 1 win.

He won't do it but this is what I would go with:

Hart
Zab Kompany Mangala Kolarov

Fern Fern

Silva Milner

Aguero Dzeko

Although the hammers are much improved over the rabble we slaughtered last season , i think we can afford to play 2 up front , only a couple of positions up for grabs , either mengala or MDM at centre back and kolarov or clichy on the left , the rest of the team picks itself .Its a bit early in the season for "must win" games in a 38 game season , but the drama queens amongst us , will no doubt be suicidal if we dont win , but undoubtedly our lads do owe us a performance after that dreadful 2nd half in Moscow.

Hammers going to be hsmmered.

They'll be in the wrong place at the wrong time, follow up with a 'B' team win against the Toon then it's raggy day.

Big three games for us. We could be in the QF of the cup and if not top right on the heels of Chelsea by bonfire night.

Don't see this being a cake walk but we should have enough to beat them. Jovetic and Mangala both need an extended run so it would be good to have them both start.
2-1City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.