West Ham vs Manchester City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Let's make west ham as good as or better than west brom

ForeverCity said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
I think smoke bombs/flares would look awesome as it'll be dark at K.O
Blue smoke bombs would look great, the ones that you could see after the QPR match last season

leave the flares, we arn't rags.

2 questions...

1 -where can you get blue smoke bombs from at this short notice?
2- how do you get them into the ground?

Haha was quite amused to read Doug's training report today and find out Bob has been training our defenders with Panti as a CF,good to know he takes the aerial threat of Carroll very seriously

Not read the entire thread but i'd go for this team:

--------------Hart----------------

Zabaleta--Kompany-Lescott--Clichy

----------Milner--Barry-----------

---Nasri------Yaya------Sinclair---

------------Balotelli---------------

Might not be everyone elses team, but i'd like to see Mario played in the same way he is for Italy. Mario and Yaya have a good understanding too, as well as Sinclair and Nasri having a bit of pace about them.

Although, it wouldn't surprise me if it was that team that Mancini picked, but with Tevez in for Nasri and then have Balotelli on the left with Sinclair on the right which would frustrate everyone as Mario isn't a left winger.

brian the blue said:

Might not be everyone elses team, but i'd like to see Mario played in the same way he is for Italy. Mario and Yaya have a good understanding too, as well as Sinclair and Nasri having a bit of pace about them.

Although, it wouldn't surprise me if it was that team that Mancini picked, but with Tevez in for Nasri and then have Balotelli on the left with Sinclair on the right which would frustrate everyone as Mario isn't a left winger.

cant believe people have such different takes on teams and players but its interesting, hey we are all blues and as long as we win

bluemc1 said:
brian the blue said:

cant believe people have such different takes on teams and players but its interesting, hey we are all blues and as long as we win

I've seen quite alot of people putting this type of team on here, in the top half of the pitch its seems like people would rather save certain players for tuesday! Which is strange if you ask me... Also, Nasri has come in for alot of criticism recently, and his position in the above formation is the main reason why, he is most effective in a central position and especially while Silva is out, should be used in that position, just behind the striker/s. As said previously, i'd like to see Tev & Aguero up front. Neither of our bigger strikers will have much joy in the air anyway, our best chance is to play football with speed and precision.. What we usually do best!!!

xzbit04 said:
Haha was quite amused to read Doug's training report today and find out Bob has been training our defenders with Panti as a CF,good to know he takes the aerial threat of Carroll very seriously

And to think that Pearce was criticised for bringing David James on as a striker against Middlesbrough!

Re: Let's make west ham as good as or better than west brom

Kenney_The_Blue said:
I think smoke bombs/flares would look awesome as it'll be dark at K.O

Hi mate wouldnt advertise that on here as the club probably monitor it ( liverpool last season). Add in the face football showsec is getting worse.

Blu KB said:
Finding it quite difficult to select my side for this game

I want a side that contains Kun, Tevez and Dzeko but that leaves too much up top for an away game.

Sergio has yet to really find his feet after injury and could do with the game time but Carlos and and Edin deserve starts too.
_______________Hart_______________
Zabaleta__Kompany__Lescott___Clichy
_______________Džeko______________

Bench:

Pantilimon,
Kolo/Nastasic, Kolarov,
Razak, Nasri, Silva,
Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.