West Ham vs Manchester City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME TO HELL

big-sam2-e1351162826594.jpg

Really looking forward to playing you guys tomorrow - i think it will be similar to Arsenal , we will give you a good game, there will be chances either end but class will prevail and you will grab the win - so i predict a 3-1 win to City

We need Carroll to be his usual self, getting everywhere - getting in Kompany and Lescotts faces and bringing the ball down to Nolan and Noble to feed off, Vaz Te injury is a big blow to us - Yossi is a good player but cant see he will last full game.

Another blow, is Guy Demal might be out - so that would mean either Tomkins (out of position ) or Joey o Brian (Very average) would go right back, and with McCartney left back - that's where you can destroy us, going down the wings.

Set pieces are our best chance to get something - Collins, Reid, Tomkins, Carroll are all huge and good in the air.

Win or lose, we wont be devastated - Its been a great start to the Premiership and Big Sam has worked wonders to think where we were a couple of years ago.

COYI

Kevin+Nolan+West+Ham+United+v+Peterborough+mzRNa0-RYarl.jpg

Markt85 said:
WELCOME TO HELL

big-sam2-e1351162826594.jpg

Really looking forward to playing you guys tomorrow - i think it will be similar to Arsenal , we will give you a good game, there will be chances either end but class will prevail and you will grab the win - so i predict a 3-1 win to City

We need Carroll to be his usual self, getting everywhere - getting in Kompany and Lescotts faces and bringing the ball down to Nolan and Noble to feed off, Vaz Te injury is a big blow to us - Yossi is a good player but cant see he will last full game.

Another blow, is Guy Demal might be out - so that would mean either Tomkins (out of position ) or Joey o Brian (Very average) would go right back, and with McCartney left back - that's where you can destroy us, going down the wings.

Set pieces are our best chance to get something - Collins, Reid, Tomkins, Carroll are all huge and good in the air.

Win or lose, we wont be devastated - Its been a great start to the Premiership and Big Sam has worked wonders to think where we were a couple of years ago.

COYI

Kevin+Nolan+West+Ham+United+v+Peterborough+mzRNa0-RYarl.jpg

I read that in A cokney accent.

Injury news from RM presser:
"Ian Cheeseman ‏@IanCheeseman
Richards 4 weeks, Zabaleta & Garcia available now, Rodwell 2 weeks, Silva still a week!"

keemcfc said:
Blu KB said:
Finding it quite difficult to select my side for this game

I want a side that contains Kun, Tevez and Dzeko but that leaves too much up top for an away game.

Sergio has yet to really find his feet after injury and could do with the game time but Carlos and and Edin deserve starts too.
_______________Hart_______________
Zabaleta__Kompany__Lescott___Clichy
_______________Džeko______________

Bench:

Pantilimon,
Kolo/Nastasic, Kolarov,
Razak, Nasri, Silva,
Balotelli.

I think this could work.

2-1 to West Ham unless Bobby manages to make us look like we are remotely bothered.

Carroll both for them and Kun for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.