West Ham vs Manchester City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carroll will score, we just have to score more! Milner should start I think, he'll be very fresh and is made for a game like this that requires a lot of hard work.

If we (West Ham) were to play anything like we did against Arsenal, we will give you a good run for your money! If we were to play like we did against Wigan/Swansea...then it will pretty much be a warm-up session for your lot!

RexHammer said:
If we (West Ham) were to play anything like we did against Arsenal, we will give you a good run for your money! If we were to play like we did against Wigan/Swansea...then it will pretty much be a warm-up session for your lot!
Welcome to the forum mate. Think were the same this year what City team will turn up.

DTKOAG said:
Welcome to the forum mate. Think were the same this year what City team will turn up.

Cheers for the welcome mate. I was just wondering, do you think Mancini will have one eye on the champions league match and one on our match tomorrow? We could do with him fielding a 'weakened' team.

RexHammer said:

You won't play like the latter, everyone turns up against City now on their home patch.

Free Ian Brown said:
Can't keep arsing about with the centre backs. If Bobby has decided he prefers Nasty to Lescott, then play Nasty for the next half dozen games.

Plus, if he knows who he's playing alongside from one week to the next, we might also start to see the best of Vinny again.

This is the type of game we didn't do very well in last year (small ground, cup final for them, cameras there). A win would go down very nicely indeed.

Hard to disagree with this. Keep it settled, just like the last 6 games of last season.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:56 pm --<br /><br />
RexHammer said:
DTKOAG said:

Cheers for the welcome mate. I was just wondering, do you think Mancini will have one eye on the champions league match and one on our match tomorrow? We could do with him fielding a 'weakened' team.

I think it's safe to say we will see two different line-ups for the respective games, certainly strikers and defenders as there are a few injuries in mid-field.

Markt85 said:
peoffrey said:
Kun Aguero said:
I read that in A cokney accent.

*Essex

**Kent

All the same.

-- Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:06 pm --

RexHammer said:

The difference being that you're at home on Saturday. We're still unbeaten in the Premiership this season so I don't expect to lose - but it could well be a frustrating 90 minutes. Big Sam knows how to get one over on teams like us.

Looking forward to this one.

A good week off was well needed for us. We looked dead on our feet against Swansea after a week of internationals, West Brom away with ten men for most of the game and away CL fixture against a team full of quick running/quick passing players.

Don't mind who is picked tomorrow, everyone should be fresh and well up for it. West Ham don't drop many points at home so we'll have to be on it for 94minutes.

Can't wait! Come on City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.