West Ham vs Manchester City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopping the supply from Jarvis to Carroll will be key for us and I hope it's been at the forefront of today's gameplan as so many times its alarming how we've not appeared to have done our homework on the opposition. West Ham are particularly dodgy at the back so hopefully we will really take the game to them to exploit that.I would play 4-3-2-1 with yaya free to stretch his legs in the centre with Milner & Barry dropping in to cover his runs

Hart
Zabaleta. Kompany. Nastasic Clichy
Milner yaya. Barry
Nasri Tevez
Aguero

M147WN said:
Before I get in the sack (as we're away early tomorrow).
Just want to say that this is one of my favourite aways!
West Ham are proper fans of proper football and have always played that way!
Some ropey days down there way back but sanity prevails!
Looking forward to a bit of good natured banter with some of the best fans anywhere you'll find!
Hope we nick it though but sure to be a great day no matter what the score!

They used to be until Fat Sam took charge, the latest Opta stats =

The team with the most long balls.... West Ham

The only team not to attempt a thorough ball all season (amazing I know)... West Ham

Welcome to Bolton south......

r.soleofsalford said:
been awake since 3, cant sleep and cant wait to get on the coach and set off

Could you not have put on the highlights of Pearce's last season to help you get some shut eye?

After two goals, Dzeko deserves to start!!! for me Tevez & Dzeko,<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:02 am --<br /><br />After two goals, Dzeko deserves to start!!! for me Tevez & Dzeko,

Id play Edin and Tevez. Augero isnt the same player this year, Hes been poor ,maybe he hasnt got over the injury against Southampton! I think Tevez and Edin should start and its up to Augero and Balo to fight for their place in the team IMO

Won't be easy , no game will be until all our players play to their maximum for 90 minutes.

Lets hope for another three points which will be hard earned no doubt.

Another clean sheet , first away from home would be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.