West Ham vs Manchester City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping to finally some great TEAM attacking football today. I want to see tons of goal scoring opportunities created by our midfield more than anything.

citykev28 said:
I wonder if we'll be playing in our lovely European kit? Surely the other two will clash with the bastards in claret and blue.
In what way are West Ham bastards, great fans and city friendly. good football team, excellent club

Suspect he's just using a line from the song.....or maybe hate is alive and well?

Dzeko over kun for me but think Bob will play Kun/Carlos.

blue underpants said:
citykev28 said:
I wonder if we'll be playing in our lovely European kit? Surely the other two will clash with the bastards in claret and blue.
In what way are West Ham bastards, great fans and city friendly. good football team, excellent club

Chin chinnery, chin chinnery, chin chin cheroo.......

Christ I feel sorry for Rascal having to cope with you lot.

clarion said:
After two goals, Dzeko deserves to start!!! for me Tevez & Dzeko,

Whether he likes it or not, Dzeko seems to be most effective coming on as a sub. He's been given starts because of his form, but he's not made the best use of it..

Most likely its going to be Tevez and Aguero up front. Don't know if Balotelli will get a look in..

At Midfield, wonder if Javi Garcia will play today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.