West Ham vs Manchester City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I get in the sack (as we're away early tomorrow).
Just want to say that this is one of my favourite aways!
West Ham are proper fans of proper football and have always played that way!
Some ropey days down there way back but sanity prevails!
Looking forward to a bit of good natured banter with some of the best fans anywhere you'll find!
Hope we nick it though but sure to be a great day no matter what the score!

Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov

Barry
Yaya

Milner
Tevez
Nasri

Balotelli

Can't believe people are putting Balotelli in front of Dzeko after his recent vital away goals. Give him a run of games FFS. Be pissed off if he doesn't start.

Wretched Vengeance said:
BillyShears said:
It's amazing how many different attacking permutations there are in this thread. Shows how blessed we really are in terms of the quality we have in the final third, but also somewhat shows what a tough decision it is for Mancini to make.

Despite Aguero being horribly out of form, him and Carlos up front for me, and the other best 9 available.

Worry about Ajax after this.

we have to start edin if only to combat carroll at corners, he'll muller our "defenders".

Pigeonho said:
Got a feeling we will put on a solid, if not emphatic show tonight. A dominant 2-0 win i'm going for, with Yaya and Tevez getting the goals. One for the agenda folk, Tevez won't celebrate his goal and the commentator will pick up on it. ;-)

all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.