West Ham vs Manchester City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Let's make west ham as good as or better than west brom

Come on non stop singing everyone. We really need to take all 3 pts. I'll be singing all game. Anything else planned?

Re: Let's make west ham as good as or better than west brom

ade_akhtar said:
Gonna be tough

Allardyce will verse them in a style of play that we will find difficult to deal with. Need all the energy up front that we can muster

I was mildly interested in this thread, but since it's been moved to the main forum it's really gone to shit. What a stupid idea.

Is Zabaleta fit? Thought I'd read somewhere that he might also be out. If he is I think we might see the return of the dreaded 3 at the back and a couple of players rested for Ajax

Hart

Kolo
Kompany
Nastasic

Milner
Barry
Yaya
Kolarov

Nasri

Balotelli
Tevez

greasedupdeafguy said:
Team picks itself for me, Lescott to come back in to deal with West Hams aerial threat, Milner in midfield next to Barry giving Yaya some freedom to get get forward and Silva to replace Nasri who is always invisible away from home.

560273_Manchester_City.jpg

...all well and good, though suggest Joe should wear green.

This will be a tough, clogging game. Hope Silva is back as we are lost without him.

I see this as one of two extremes - if we score within the first twenty minutes I think we could win by a country mile and really start to relax and show some of the form of last season that has been missing... If they score first or it remains level it will be a toe to toe slog.

I'll be optimistic and go for a thumping 0-5.

(or 1-0 and mancini out)

Going to be a tough fixture and not one I'm relishing considering the quality of our last couple of performances. West Ham will be aggressive and direct, and will play with Nolan looking for spaces in between our midfield and back four to latch on to any Andy Carrol knock downs.

I'd like to see us line up like this (provided all the players are fit and available)

.....................JH.......................

PZ........VK..........JL..............GC

.............GB.....JM....................

SS.............YT...................SN

.................MB......................

If zaba ain't fit I can see a 5 accross the back scenario.

Hart

Milner Komps Nasty lescott clichy

Yaya Barry

Nasri/silva(if fit he starts). Tevez

Dzeko

Dzeko height useful so gets the nod over aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.