West Ham vs Manchester City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
alextheswede said:
for some reason i feel that Sinclair is a definite starter for this game. pretty sure i read somewhere that silva won't be playing this game either. this is my line up;

--------------------Hart--------------------
-Zabaleta----Kompany----Lescott----Clichy-----
--------------Milner-----Barry---------------
--------------------Yaya--------------------
-----Sinclair----------------------Aguero-----
-----------------Edin Dzeko------------------
No tevez? Swap Sinclair with tevez and I think that could be the team. Maybe mario for dzeko.

Ireland_for_pm said:
alextheswede said:
for some reason i feel that Sinclair is a definite starter for this game. pretty sure i read somewhere that silva won't be playing this game either. this is my line up;

--------------------Hart--------------------
-Zabaleta----Kompany----Lescott----Clichy-----
--------------Milner-----Barry---------------
--------------------Yaya--------------------
-----Sinclair----------------------Aguero-----
-----------------Edin Dzeko------------------
No tevez? Swap Sinclair with tevez and I think that could be the team. Maybe mario for dzeko.
Mine too. Mario for Ajax game

I'm a little worried about this fixture due to injuries and how badly our defence has been this season. Long ball Sam will have them kicking to Carroll all day. Injuries are a big worry for me hopefully Garcia and Zaba can make it ease my mind a little. We need to start playing well get the pressure off our backs. Although i'm worried I still fully expect us to win but I call a close 1-2 in our favour Tevez to bag them both.

Hart

Zaba Kompany Lescott Clichy

Barry Yaya

Tevez Nasri Aguero

Dzeko

Re: Let's make west ham as good as or better than west brom

West Brom was a terrific day out, right up there with Norwich last season. I think the sending off just galvanised everyone to really get behind the team. We should replicate that spirit at Upton Park, but obviously without a sending off !

--------------------Hart-----------------
Zabaleta--Kompany-------Lescott-------Clichy
--------------Barry------Yaya------------
---Nasri-----------Tevez---------Aguero
-------------------Džeko-----------------

Astley Lad said:
West Brom was a terrific day out, right up there with Norwich last season. I think the sending off just galvanised everyone to really get behind the team. We should replicate that spirit at Upton Park, but obviously without a sending off !

Norwich away last year! - Best away day for a good while! - Yeer we battered 'em but the atmosphere was outstanding.. was also good to see that even at 6-1 down the home fans stayed right to the end.. unlike some other team we beat 6-1 who at 4 down had pretty much emptied the ground!

Churchill123 said:
Astley Lad said:

Norwich away last year! - Best away day for a good while! - Yeer we battered 'em but the atmosphere was outstanding.. was also good to see that even at 6-1 down the home fans stayed right to the end.. unlike some other team we beat 6-1 who at 4 down had pretty much emptied the ground!

Would hate to see our place if we were 4 down. It's empty 5 min before the end even when 4 up!

GXCity said:
Churchill123 said:
Astley Lad said:

Would hate to see our place if we were 4 down. It's empty 5 min before the end even when 4 up!

If we were 4 down, it would be the biggest mass suicide since the Jonestown massacre.

GXCity said:
Churchill123 said:
Astley Lad said:

Unfortunately your right.. Always get banter off mates who support other teams (not rags) about how shit our home support is supposedly..

Mate of mine in Wolves season ticket holder, i went to the game when we relegated them in their back yard.. was a must win game for city and was tense but he recons we were the worst away fans he had seen that season..

Some games i go to such as norwich were fucking great but other games their is something missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.