West Ham vs Manchester City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Let's make west ham as good as or better than west brom

Kenney_The_Blue said:
I think smoke bombs/flares would look awesome as it'll be dark at K.O

How the fuck you mean't to get them into the ground?.. - And I'm sure thats a sure fire way for the OB to come and nick ya!

greasedupdeafguy said:
Team picks itself for me, Lescott to come back in to deal with West Hams aerial threat, Milner in midfield next to Barry giving Yaya some freedom to get get forward and Silva to replace Nasri who is always invisible away from home.

560273_Manchester_City.jpg

this will do for me if Silva is fit, seen some peoples team with no Tevez, ?

bluemc1 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Team picks itself for me, Lescott to come back in to deal with West Hams aerial threat, Milner in midfield next to Barry giving Yaya some freedom to get get forward and Silva to replace Nasri who is always invisible away from home.

560273_Manchester_City.jpg

this will do for me if Silva is fit, seen some peoples team with no Tevez, ?
Can't believe some people would leave out Tevez, ex players usually have a good record against their former teams.

Will be tough for us. They have a good record at home and our away form isn't perfect. Fingers crossed for another gutsy performance and for three points.

Certainly won't be an easy fixture for us , West Ham are always a handful on their home soil ......

after two successive wins on our travels , i'll be more than surprised if we win at Upton Park.

I think we've got enough individual quality in our team to get 3 points at West Ham. Arsenal won 3-1 there with The Gooners being the only true test the Hammers have had all season. The last few matches reads Wigan, Southampton, QPR and Sunderland.

Danamy said:
Not looking forward to this fixture, we always seem to struggle on small tight pitches with no room to play.

I predict a draw: 1-1

Minimum dimensions now for pitches

'Whereas previously clubs had discretion about the size of their pitch (within quite broad parameters), now they all have to comply with the UEFA standard of 105m by 68m (which, in old money, equates to more or less 115 yards by 74 yds).'

Used to be 109yds*70yds

Re: Let's make west ham as good as or better than west brom

I'm bringing my girlfriend for her first City match so I hope its a good atmosphere. I've been teaching her 'we never win at home and we never win away...' lyrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.