west Midlands/Birmingham based blues or supporters clubs

I'm in Halesowen and would love to join up and get some regular matches.... come on guys lets sort something out..... I drink in the rose and crown which regularly gets the Gloucester supporters for breakfast and beer! Maybe we could all hook up for the midland games?

bhamblue said:
I'm in Halesowen and would love to join up and get some regular matches.... come on guys lets sort something out..... I drink in the rose and crown which regularly gets the Gloucester supporters for breakfast and beer! Maybe we could all hook up for the midland games?
I live not too far from you then

There used to be a West Mids branch of the Centenary Supporters Association, met monthly in a pub in Sutton Coldfield. Went to a few meetings back in the relegation to the third flight/promotion back again seasons, had the Goat, Michael Brown etc as guests. It packed up years ago, though.

I live in the cannock area and usually get train from stafford on matchdays. However i used to be a member of the cheltenham & gloucester branch of the OSC and they have a pick up at hilton park services near J11 M6. I would like to see a branch in the mids area, sick of going up on my own all the time. (Those Gloucester boys are a bit mad)<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:27 pm --<br /><br />only joking gloucester boys.

No prizes for guessing where I'm from in the West Mids,think we're getting the train down next Sunday from the Birmingham International station.

Derby here so not too far away. Could do with something in the midlands!

I used to go to the west mids CSA years ago at the royal in sutton, was ok, there was some good lads there, didnt know it folded. There are many blues in the mids, more than enough to run a osc, if the people are interested that is. The trouble is, who is prepared to start and run it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.