west Midlands/Birmingham based blues or supporters clubs

Eastland_blue said:
alright onetruesaxon which game are you thinking of going to next? do you know any other blues who are keen around here?

Yea I have seen a number of city fans around town on match day going up to manc. But don’t know many which go very often.

your in the same boat has me mate,i normally go with family but they only go once every month or so,i wanna start going more,not sure what game im going to next?what about you?? all the city fans in the pubs round here only go once in a bluemoon! i'll get my coat

I'm at Birmingham Uni and have seen couple of blues around campus.

SC would be great idea. I find travelling from Brum for night matches a right pain in the arse at times, as the last train back is at just after 10 and the traffic on the way up is terrible. SC coach would be very nice option.

hey blues

well up for getting supporters club going or seeing if we can get group going to match.....or if you are in a group can i tag along lol
dont make it to a lot of games but going Charity Shield Sunday.....going on megabus if anyone interested london euston and back from city centre 12 quid!
Anyway im in Kitts Green and if anyone wants to sort something out count me in

cheers
Wayne

hey jules

not in tamworth but if you going past brum could get to services if fancied picking me up.
if interested how much would you want for fuel mate?

The Centenary and Official Clubs merged last year and according to the website the nearest branch is Cheltenham & Gloucester.
As there seems to be a fair few of us in the Birmingham and West Midland area is it something that would be worth looking into?
I'd love it if we could get something going locally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.