Westworld TV Show

Enjoyed last nights episode nice nod to the film

and I now think 2 theories seem more likely

Bernard is a robot copy of Arnold

they are deffinately 2 timelines, the logo for the park is different in different parts of the episode

Picked up a bit of pace with less philosophical stuff.

urban genie said:
Enjoyed last nights episode nice nod to the film

Do you mean this?
westworld_brenner.jpg

I thought that was a great easter egg

urban genie said:
and I now think 2 theories seem more likely

Bernard is a robot copy of Arnold

yes. the voice in Dolores head sounds like Bernard. However there is a picture that Ford shows someone in a previous episode which shows him and Arnold together and Arnold is a white man - but still, he says something about he can make people see what he wants them to see.

tmg-article_tall.jpg
they are deffinately 2 timelines, the logo for the park is different in different parts of the episode

I agree though I think the 2 logo's in this episode were resolved just by the fact that Bernard went into an older part of HQ

Last edited:
Watched episode 4 and really struggling to see where the story is going. Its all over the place and hard to see where stories are linked or what they are moving towards. It almost feels to me like one of those where they are writing without knowing the end story.
I'll put it in a nutshell for you by giving you the series pitch, and when you realise they were both written by the same guy you'll figure it out where it's going...

"Warped genius creates amazing leisure experience using futuristic technology. When the people come along something goes wrong, the exhibits go crazy and start killing them. It's Jurassic Park but with cowboy robots instead of dinosaurs."

I'll put it in a nutshell for you by giving you the series pitch, and when you realise they were both written by the same guy you'll figure it out where it's going...

"Warped genius creates amazing leisure experience using futuristic technology. When the people come along something goes wrong, the exhibits go crazy and start killing them. It's Jurassic Park but with cowboy robots instead of dinosaurs."

Or Jurassic park is Westworld but with diplodocus's..... It predates it by 17 years!!!

Do you mean this?
westworld_brenner.jpg

I thought that was a great easter egg

yes. the voice in Dolores head sounds like Bernard. However there is a picture that Ford shows someone in a previous episode which shows him and Arnold together and Arnold is a white man - but still, he says something about he can make people see what he wants them to see.

tmg-article_tall.jpg

I agree though I think the 2 logo's in this episode were resolved just by the fact that Bernard went into an older part of HQ

The picture was this week

established fords father so he lied to bernard already, also when Bernard finds th cabin, Ford appears from seemingly nowhere. Also Bernards line about being around forever.

Also

The logos were the most obvious hint to 2 timelines, when Meave watches her past self in the infogram it's the present logo , but when William arrived the same loby had the logo on the old computer Bernard used.

Lasty

Teddy may well have been the first rogue host from the incident, his flashback then ease at gunning everyone down even suprised the mib.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.