Westworld TV Show

What interests me

Now that we know Bernard is a host, I wonder what those little meetings with Dolores were about?
I don't think

Bernar is aware he is a host, only when ford wants him too. He seemed to be pretty bemused when Ford is revealing he is one to Teresa.

Yeah he is not aware he is a host. I think that Bernard is a replica of Arnold made by Ford, the talks "Bernard" is have having with Dolores are actually Arnold chatting with her in the past when he was alive. In the room where Bernard killed Theresa, the machine making the robot will be making a replica of Theresa i reckon.
Infact, the room where the murder happened and where the robot is being made is the same room we see "Bernard" having these chats with Dolores, which again makes me think its in the past as the machine is not there.

Yeah he is not aware he is a host. I think that Bernard is a replica of Arnold made by Ford, the talks "Bernard" is have having with Dolores are actually Arnold chatting with her in the past when he was alive. In the room where Bernard killed Theresa, the machine making the robot will be making a replica of Theresa i reckon.
Infact, the room where the murder happened and where the robot is being made is the same room we see "Bernard" having these chats with Dolores, which again makes me think its in the past as the machine is not there.

Aye but

I assumed that the chats with delores were in the later timeline, as her attire has changed in the william story to a cowgirl and it seems strange that she could come in and out of the storyline unseen.

Aye but

I assumed that the chats with delores were in the later timeline, as her attire has changed in the william story to a cowgirl and it seems strange that she could come in and out of the storyline unseen.

I think the chats are in the earlier timeline but a little later on from where it is at the minute. I think the reveal of the 2 timelines and Arnold looking like Bernard will come at the same time somehow. I could be way wrong though! Just guessing for now!.
Havent been this into a show in a long time, really enjoying it so far

On to episode 7 tonight. So far its pretty decent. Think the thing with the maze is a bit vague so it will hopefully be a cracking ending or will be a major let down. If it ends with the maze being real and everyone being free it kind of kills off the second season possibilities?

On to episode 7 tonight. So far its pretty decent. Think the thing with the maze is a bit vague so it will hopefully be a cracking ending or will be a major let down. If it ends with the maze being real and everyone being free it kind of kills off the second season possibilities?

Don't read some of the spoilers above, as they are about ep 7 ;-)

When Bernard looked at that photo of "Arnold" and Ford, Arnold was a white guy. I think this is something programmed into him too and Bernard is a replica of Arnold.I know that theory has been around for a while but its pretty much certain now surely?!

Rather than showing him as a white guy in that photo, there is space on the right for a 3rd person. That is probably where Bernard (Arnold) is stood. Bernard is programmed to see only what they want him to see. The white guy looks like Ford's dad, or maybe its just a random host they are posing with

Just caught up. Multiple time lines seem in play. The trailer for episode eight suggests that the body of Theresa is shown to the 'corporates' so perhaps she is not replaced with a host? But it looked like a replica of her was being made at the end of episode 7. Perhaps a double bluff. Show the bosses she was a host all along whilst disposing of the real body? FWIW I think Preventing the technology used in Westworld from getting into general use in the wider world (war, manufacturing etc) is the main driver and developing AI and self determination is the only way to stop it. It is a race against time. The evil empire corperates against Arnold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.