We've been shit before. We'll be shit again. So what?

Amigo

I was on Facebook, and some 'dippers and rags from school who have never been to a match in their life were winding me up, and to be honest I'm fed up of it, so I wrote them a reply

"I don't honestly give two Shits about what you think, because in the end of the day I'm the true fan and you all know it. You two have been 'fans' for less than a year, and you don't know anything about football, so I couldn't care less about what you think, but you asked what I think about 4th spot, so here I go.
Do I want city to get 4th? Of course I do, but I highly doubt it because City being City we'll fuck it up.
We'll maybe beat a couple of the sky four, and do ok against bigger clubs but I just know we'll mess up against Wigan, and West Ham and other shit like that, and I'll be pissed off for an hour or two but then I won't mind as much, because unlike you I love my club, always have and always will. That is something that anyone else who comes on here telling me my football team is crap will ever have, although saying that I do it half the time.
But there you go, I doubt we'll finish fourth but there you go. We are shit under Mancini, we were shit under Hughes. We fucked up under Sven. Pearce was crap, Keegan was ok, but nothing special. And it goes on, and I'm past caring. I love my club and no-one can ever take that away from me.
Saying that the Arabs will piss off soon, but hey. Who gives a shit?
We never win at home........

CTID"

Don't really know why I put this on here, but after that Everton defeat I really began to reflect on what this club CAN achieve, and to be honest despite all this we will fuck it up. 34? 35? Who knows, but I tell you one thing. I and all of us (minus the scousers) on here love this club, and like I said no-one can ever take this away from us.

From a rather messed up and depressed 13 year old.

PS
I am a seasonticket holder, one with 2500+ loyalty points who went to 'boro, blackburn, bolton, both semis and all the rest.

PSS
I really have no idea what this is about, but hey.

Re: True City Fan Behaviour?

Hey a 13 year old who can spell and construct a sentence. I am impressed! It's a good reply mate. Think of me as a 40odd year old. I've had shit of rags for years. You've got the good times to come and they know it.

Re: True City Fan Behaviour?

manchester blue said:
Hey a 13 year old who can spell and construct a sentence. I am impressed! It's a good reply mate. Think of me as a 40odd year old. I've had shit of rags for years. You've got the good times to come and they know it.

Hehe. Thanks

fuckin ell, your depressed now? glad you werent a city fan when i was growin up. we were fuckin shockin. you would have been suicidle. only people with true character can cope with being blues. says summat good about your personality pal.

davymcfc said:
fuckin ell, your depressed now? glad you werent a city fan when i was growin up. we were fuckin shockin. you would have been suicidle. only people with true character can cope with being blues. says summat good about your personality pal.

Lol thanks

Saying about personality, at my old school there was a proper blue there, only time i've ever been to school with one actually. Doing some PHSE rubbish about best qualities and had to work in pairs, and we didn't work together, but other people always put we could laugh at ourselves, and when we heard that we burst out laughing, before that beautiful

"WE NEVER WIN AT HOME!"

Must admit, it must have been hard back then, but at least there were other blues.

Amigo said:
davymcfc said:

Lol thanks

Saying about personality, at my old school there was a proper blue there, only time i've ever been to school with one actually. Doing some PHSE rubbish about best qualities and had to work in pairs, and we didn't work together, but other people always put we could laugh at ourselves, and when we heard that we burst out laughing, before that beautiful

"WE NEVER WIN AT HOME!"

Must admit, it must have been hard back then, but at least there were other blues.
not much older than you mate, but growin up we got relegated twice while i was in primary school. i live in sale and its full of reds. was tough but standing up to them makes you feel good. thats what you have done and therefore you should be proud of yourself. anyway by the time your my age (21) we'll be winning champions leagues so dont worry.

davymcfc said:
Amigo said:
Lol thanks

"WE NEVER WIN AT HOME!"

not much older than you mate, but growin up we got relegated twice while i was in primary school. i live in sale and its full of reds. was tough but standing up to them makes you feel good. thats what you have done and therefore you should be proud of yourself. anyway by the time your my age (21) we'll be winning champions leagues so dont worry.

Thanks for that, nothing better to watching a rag crumble after talking sense into them, and thats one upside of being crap.

Champions league? Perhaps.... I'd take the bloody Johnstone's paint trophy mate....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.