We've been shit before. We'll be shit again. So what?

From a 15 year old.

Well said mate. You tell them Rag fuckers who the better supporter is! Of course, you will always be the better supporter in your eyes, and so you should be. Its nice to know you've reached that point of acceptance where you don't care less, and turn up just to watch them play, not thinking about what happens either side of the 90 minutes. We could finish fourth, but City stretch the heart strings while doing it. As the commentator during the celebrations of the '99' Division 2 Play-off final said: 'Manchester City are the genuine soap opera club'. This line sums us up perfectly. We're up, down and around like a rollercoaster, but as long as you strap yourself in, you can take the shit that comes with being a City fan. We may be the lucky generation who will be telling their children and grand-children about how Tevez scored and over-head kick to win us the 2013 Champions League Final, or that Weiss scored the winning penalty in a new competition made by the FA, or something. Or talk of how Ferguson and the Rags fell side by side, alone on the corrupt battlefield that is football.

Its a beautiful game, and City are the beautiful (yet sickly) club, who will always take 1 step forward, and then take 3 steps back. One manager after the next, one trophiless season after another. But we still stand shouting ourselves hoarse. Because we love it so.

MCfcBOB said:
From a 15 year old.

Well said mate. You tell them Rag fuckers who the better supporter is! Of course, you will always be the better supporter in your eyes, and so you should be. Its nice to know you've reached that point of acceptance where you don't care less, and turn up just to watch them play, not thinking about what happens either side of the 90 minutes. We could finish fourth, but City stretch the heart strings while doing it. As the commentator during the celebrations of the '99' Division 2 Play-off final said: 'Manchester City are the genuine soap opera club'. This line sums us up perfectly. We're up, down and around like a rollercoaster, but as long as you strap yourself in, you can take the shit that comes with being a City fan. We may be the lucky generation who will be telling their children and grand-childrean about how Tevez scored and over-head kick to win us the 2013 Champions League Final, or that Weiss scored the winning penalty in a new competition made by the FA, or something. Or talk of how Ferguson and the Rags fell side by side, alone on the corrupt battlefield that is football.

Its a beautiful game, and City are the beautiful (yet sickly) club, who will always take 1 step forward, and then take 3 steps back. One manager after the next, one trophiless season after another. But we still stand shouting ourselves hoarse. Because we love it so.
fuckin ell bob, you should consider motivational speeches when your older.

MCfcBOB said:
From a 15 year old.

Well said mate. You tell them Rag fuckers who the better supporter is! Of course, you will always be the better supporter in your eyes, and so you should be. Its nice to know you've reached that point of acceptance where you don't care less, and turn up just to watch them play, not thinking about what happens either side of the 90 minutes. We could finish fourth, but City stretch the heart strings while doing it. As the commentator during the celebrations of the '99' Division 2 Play-off final said: 'Manchester City are the genuine soap opera club'. This line sums us up perfectly. We're up, down and around like a rollercoaster, but as long as you strap yourself in, you can take the shit that comes with being a City fan. We may be the lucky generation who will be telling their children and grand-childrean about how Tevez scored and over-head kick to win us the 2013 Champions League Final, or that Weiss scored the winning penalty in a new competition made by the FA, or something. Or talk of how Ferguson and the Rags fell side by side, alone on the corrupt battlefield that is football.

Brilliant mate. I think the people who have been on this thread have really summed up, in a wierd twisted and depressed way just why we love city.
Oh no wait, it's how we were forced to love city by family members, hate it but just are now beyond caring and can't wait to do the same to the next generation.

davymcfc said:
MCfcBOB said:
From a 15 year old.

fuckin ell bob, you should consider motivational speeches when your older.
You're not actually the first person to suggest that. Although, my long posts on this forum are always shorter than they seem when I'm typing them. Its annoying, typing something that seems endless when infact you have only written a line or two on these wide pages we have on Bluemoon.

So if there was a motivational speech from me, it wouldn't be as long as the great speeches of many a generation gone by. Thanks for taking the time to read such a 'long' post. ;)

Another 13 year old, who knows his stuff about football, who can construct a sentence efficiently and who loves the club with all his blue heart.

Welcome brother. We are very much alike. :)

LCBblue said:
Another 13 year old, who knows his stuff about football, who can construct a sentence efficiently and who loves the club with all his blue heart.

Brothers, we are special.

Don't let them tell you we're different, weird, freaks and outcasts. We are special.

LCBblue said:

no way are you 13!! i thought you were like 25

davymcfc said:
LCBblue said:

I always assumed he was in his late teens until he told us not so long ago how old he actually was.

davymcfc said:
LCBblue said:

I share the account with my Dad, who rarely posts nowadays actually. But does still occasionally, but yeah pal. I'm 13 and make most of the posts.

I'll take the age remark as a compliment I think ey? ;)<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:52 pm --<br /><br />
Amigo said:
LCBblue said:

Brothers, we are special.

Don't let them tell you we're different, weird, freaks and outcasts. We are special.
I wouldn't even think of it mate. Keep the faith.

basically im the oldest on this thread. makes a change. i feel like a wise, old chinese man advising the youth against the evil that is manchester united.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.