We've been shit before. We'll be shit again. So what?

Didsbury Dave said:
There's a new topic in that post, m27.

I know quite a few passionate blues who supported other clubs as kids.

I went to the 1978 LEague Cup Final, Forest v Liverpool. I supported Forest for a couple of years after that, even though my Dad carried on taking me to City.

I changed back in 1980. I reckon there are more there out there who do that than people realise.

does altrincham fc count? :)

leewill31 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
There's a new topic in that post, m27.

I know quite a few passionate blues who supported other clubs as kids.

I went to the 1978 LEague Cup Final, Forest v Liverpool. I supported Forest for a couple of years after that, even though my Dad carried on taking me to City.

I changed back in 1980. I reckon there are more there out there who do that than people realise.

does altrincham fc count? :)

It shows character that mate. I salute you.

Weeeeee never win at home and we never win away....

Enjoy the ride as best you can. It's a mind fuck. But we all know its better than that shit they take across town.

davymcfc said:
Amigo said:
Lol thanks

Saying about personality, at my old school there was a proper blue there, only time i've ever been to school with one actually. Doing some PHSE rubbish about best qualities and had to work in pairs, and we didn't work together, but other people always put we could laugh at ourselves, and when we heard that we burst out laughing, before that beautiful

"WE NEVER WIN AT HOME!"

Must admit, it must have been hard back then, but at least there were other blues.
not much older than you mate, but growin up we got relegated twice while i was in primary school. i live in sale and its full of reds. was tough but standing up to them makes you feel good. thats what you have done and therefore you should be proud of yourself. anyway by the time your my age (21) we'll be winning champions leagues so dont worry.

Primary School?? We'd been relegated twice before I reached my third year at Uni!! Those relegations obviously weren't my first either.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:36 am --<br /><br />
masterwig said:

Enjoy the ride as best you can. It's a mind fuck. But we all know its better than that shit they take across town.
#

What do to you talk about when you win all the time anyway?

"Great win that wasn't?"
"Yeah, top win."
"I thought Rooney was excellent."
"Yeah, excellent."

"Has your Michelle still got that tattoo of a dolohin on her arse?"

See, the mind wanders and mistake are made. The mind needs focus, Mancini is the man to solve this problem as half the time you're thinking, "What the fuck's he doing now?.

m27 said:
davymcfc said:
not much older than you mate, but growin up we got relegated twice while i was in primary school. i live in sale and its full of reds. was tough but standing up to them makes you feel good. thats what you have done and therefore you should be proud of yourself. anyway by the time your my age (21) we'll be winning champions leagues so dont worry.

Primary School?? We'd been relegated twice before I reached my third year at Uni!! Those relegations obviously weren't my first either.

-- Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:36 am --

masterwig said:

#

"Great win that wasn't?"
"Yeah, top win."
"Yeah, excellent."

See, the mind wanders and mistake are made. The mind needs focus, Mancini is the man to solve this problem as half the time you're thinking, "What the fuck's he doing now?.
lol. must get boring

davymcfc said:
m27 said:
Primary School?? We'd been relegated twice before I reached my third year at Uni!! Those relegations obviously weren't my first either.

-- Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:36 am --

#

"Great win that wasn't?"
"Yeah, top win."
"Yeah, excellent."

lol. must get boring

Tiresome really. Arsenal fans are the worst for it, they phone up 5Live and just say:

"Hello Spoony. I'd just like to say how marvelous we played today. Some of the best football I have ever seen blah blah blah..."

I've no interest, I want to hear from West Ham fans slating their players and Cardiff fans enquiring as to where Risdale's gone with all their money.

Winning and stability is boring. Losing and turmoil is the new winning.

..WOW!..when i was 13 back in 1987,city were struggling in the old div 2..we had no money,just got a new manager call Mel Machin, Everton & Liverpool were at there most powerful but Man Utd did'nt win much but always seemed to be ahead of us with the most annoying "fans" at school...City this and city that is all i got for 5 years at shool.. Then one sunny September day the blues hit all the right notes and came up trumps just when I never expected..A 5-1 over them... I walked into school on that Monday morning...and not one rag said a thing to me... it was the best feeling...POINT OF THIS STORY IS: just when you think you have had enough..CITY ALWAYS COME UP ON TOP.....

LCBblue said:
I'll take the age remark as a compliment I think ey? ;)

I would do mate. As I said at the top of this topic is good to see that some school age folk can put together constructive, interesting and readable content for the site. Too many people post rubbish content just to get their post counts up and that's often to the detriment of bluemoon.

Wow, pretty deep topic here.

I think the main point I'd like to pick up on is people slating 'younger fans' for compaining that we don't know what shit is.

Granted I was only 3 when Dickov scored against Gillingham, but it doesn't really matter does it? Young or Old we all love the club, and we all will when we're shit again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.