We've got enough....

Ofc we have advantage in that perspective... Just bit worried that they were team that had us in trouble except the red card one. I think we still lack that 1 world class defensive midfielder to make the team ready. We have not been best after title winning season.
You've forgotten about the refs and thatvwe were beating them before Ederson was almost decapitated.

Ofc we have advantage in that perspective... Just bit worried that they were team that had us in trouble except the red card one. I think we still lack that 1 world class defensive midfielder to make the team ready. We have not been best after title winning season.
Dinho is not passed it yet and we managed fine when he was out for several games last season,as for the dippers it's 2 games out of 38,it's not that big of a deal

We might be one step better from last year coz of mahrez add but liverpool have keita, fabinho, shaqiri and still going hard towards fekir, alisson and vida. Things are getting more intresting it seems.

Isn't the African Cup of Nations in 2019? We'll see how they do when they lose both Salah, Mane (and Keita?). If I remember they dropped off a cliff when they lost Mane the last time. We'll lose Mahrez, but we still should have enough.

Isn't the African Cup of Nations in 2019? We'll see how they do when they lose both Salah, Mane (and Keita?). If I remember they dropped off a cliff when they lost Mane the last time. We'll lose Mahrez, but we still should have enough.

It's no longer in Jan/Feb, I thought it had been moved to the summer?

In response to the thread title....Have we fuck.

And you're deluded if you think so. Remember we're aiming to improve year on year. We are missing pieces in order to do that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.