We've got enough....

Haven't been keeping up with transfers really, but is there any chance of Modric? Or is he only after a final big bumper contract now?

A few times today, Fernandinho collected the ball after it had been moved around the back and found himself with 20 yards of clear space ahead of him and 4 -5 static Chelsea players out of the game. A younger version would have been able to drive forward before releasing it, but he only did that once. If Luiz is unable to get a permit, then we may need that bit of extra energy in the middle that Delph/Gundogan do not quite offer. Ndombélé or de Jong would do me.

A few times today, Fernandinho collected the ball after it had been moved around the back and found himself with 20 yards of clear space ahead of him and 4 -5 static Chelsea players out of the game. A younger version would have been able to drive forward before releasing it, but he only did that once. If Luiz is unable to get a permit, then we may need that bit of extra energy in the middle that Delph/Gundogan do not quite offer. Ndombélé or de Jong would do me.

If we don't sign Ndombele this summer I really hope we take a serious look at him next summer, as the long term Fernandinho successor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.