We've got enough....

We have one addition who is a great player so if Mahrez is the only addition we have improved the squad plus the youth player have got more experience with last year under there belt training with the first squad and Pep.

We have one addition who is a great player so if Mahrez is the only addition we have improved the squad plus the youth player have got more experience with last year under there belt training with the first squad and Pep.
Plus we'll have Laporte for the whole season as opposed to just half and Mendy is essentially a new signing.

Just to break it down...

We have the best goalkeeper in the league in Ederson

The best centre back collection in Stones, Laporte , kompany & otamendi

The best right back

The best centre midfield in de bruyne & silva plus Gundogan plus bernado

The best left winger in Sane

The best right wing in Sterling , plus now mahrez

The best striker in aguero , plus the best backup in Jesus

We also have top quality backup in Mendy, Delph , Danilo, Foden , Diaz , Fernandinho

We have enough

Just to break it down...

We have the best goalkeeper in the league in Ederson

The best centre back collection in Stones, Laporte , kompany & otamendi

The best right back

The best centre midfield in de bruyne & silva plus Gundogan plus bernado

The best left winger in Sane

The best right wing in Sterling , plus now mahrez

The best striker in aguero , plus the best backup in Jesus

We also have top quality backup in Mendy, Delph , Danilo, Foden , Diaz , Fernandinho

We have enough

Mate, I don't know if you heard but we missed out on this Georginho lad that 99.9% of City fans didn't know existed before the January window. Pep wanted him and he was the god damn messiah. Dinho is close to 40 years old and had one of the worst tourneys I can ever recall. We are absolutely fucked!

Being a super optimist I suppose we are kicking off with really four new players, Laporte only came in January so he will get a first taste of a pre season with us, Mahrez of course and Mendy who is away with France and his status is unknown whether injured or not. Finally Foden who seems, fingers crossed to be making enough progress to maybe have more game time than last year.Interesting that the Chairman indicated they would only spend money on "elite" players. The only worry I have about us is whether we will have the hunger, desire and unity that we showed last year if we have I can see another highly entertaining and very sucessfull year.

I bet you people who say we will be fine without a defensive midfielder this summer also thought we would be fine without signing any fullbacks in peps first summer.

I bet you people who say we will be fine without a defensive midfielder this summer also thought we would be fine without signing any fullbacks in peps first summer.

Fernandinho is a top DM. Clichy/Zaba were past it. I don’t rate Gundogan as a DM but pep seems to think it’s a fair enough option. I see the point you’re making but I think it’s a little too far out there to be completely accurate.

Fernandinho is a top DM. Clichy/Zaba were past it. I don’t rate Gundogan as a DM but pep seems to think it’s a fair enough option. I see the point you’re making but I think it’s a little too far out there to be completely accurate.
Fernandinho is a energy reliant mid at the age where most players lose their energy I honestly won't be suprised if his performances fall off a cliff next season. His World Cup showing wasn't promising either. By Some point of the season we might consider Fernandinho past it and gundogan the starter. And I'm not going to lie gundogan isn't exactly a guy who we can rely on to win the pl at Dm.

Claudio Gomes will get his chance this season now Jorginho has fallen through

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.