Whaley Bridge shooting

I never offered my opinion on what I deemed the right outcome.
Suffice to say I’m on the farmers side 100%. If I’m ever on a jury in a case like this. It’s a not guilty from me.

People should have a legal obligation to shoot robbing thieves breaking into your house, don't fucking rob houses.

I watched a documentary on the Tony Martin case recently, funnily enough.

He was carrying an illegal firearm and was sat on his stairs waiting for the guys to come into the house. He then shot them twice in the hallway and then in the back as they were fleeing the scene.

I agree that people should have a right to defend themselves but IMO Tony Martin was very lucky to have got off the murder charge.

He was a mentally deranged dangerous old nutter with an illegal shotgun, not some cuddly grandad turned folk hero.

I also don't have much sympathy for the burglars either. Everyone involved in that incident was a complete fuckwit, that's my view on it.
If a fuckwit shoots a fuckwit should we give an actual fuck?

If a fuckwit shoots a fuckwit should we give an actual fuck?
Surely, in this scenario, the shooter fuckwit needs to be behind bars before he commits more fuckwittery…

Dead fuckwit won’t bother society again, barring we miss out on some sick drops in their DJ sets.

Last edited:
You can vote how you want on a jury. You just need the balls to be able to do it.
What would happen, for example, if the jury found someone not guilty contrary to what the law says?
Surely they would have to be released, otherwise there would be no point in having a jury in the first place.
Exactly Also it is very easy to manipulate some in to a particular way of thinking.

You can vote how you want on a jury. You just need the balls to be able to do it.
What would happen, for example, if the jury found someone not guilty contrary to what the law says?
Surely they would have to be released, otherwise there would be no point in having a jury in the first place.

Probably why they’ll normally allow a majority verdict, to stop one or even two nutters going against what any reasonable person would agree on a certain verdict and derailing justice for whatever reason they might have.

Probably why they’ll normally allow a majority verdict, to stop one or even two nutters going against what any reasonable person would agree on a certain verdict and derailing justice for whatever reason they might have.
Justice would be the Scrotes not bothering the Farmer in the first place. If, as is reported they had returned to his property to steal his guns to carry out an armed robbery then the justice is, live by the gun die by the gun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.