What’s your most irrational fear/phobia?

Nebuchadnezzar is posting from Ireland though, not Oz. Don't know if you have midges there, but they're probably called jackwizzas or something like that if you do.

Big fruit bats here with 6ft wingspan, and theyre protected.........cunts

I parked my car under a tree full of the cunts, next morning it looked like a massive Granary loaf

I parked my car under a tree full of the cunts, next morning it looked like a massive Granary loaf
Fruit bats, Boohoo. I got dragged into court and charged over shooting a few seagulls in a bird sanctuary after they nested on my roof, attacked my dogs and my (at the time) 2 year old daughter. Judge let me off with a donation to the poor box but a different judge could have ruled differently and as for your Granary loaf those cunts could paint your house. They need culled on the East Coast here, they're a fucking nightmare. Rats with wings.

I set my tent up under a tree in Palm Cove, Queensland,turned out that was where all the fruit bats roosted up.It took years to get the shit off the nylon

A woman has been swallowed whole by a giant python as she gardened in Indonesia.

Villagers launched a search for Wa Tiba, 54, after she was reported missing on the island of Muna on Thursday evening.

The bloated snake was found close to the victim's belongings, including her sandals and a flashlight.

The villagers cut open the 23ft-long creature and found Ms Tiba's body was intact after she had been swallowed head first.

The village's chief, known as Faris, said: "When they cut open the snake's belly they found Tiba's body still intact with all her clothes."

https://news.sky.com/story/woman-sw...-python-in-indonesia-while-gardening-11406866

Cracking video of that going round online,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.