What a beautiful morning it is!

They had the worst record against the other top 4 teams this season in the league. They couldn't beat Chelsea over 120 mins in either cup final. They got to the CL final by playing Villareal and Benfica.

Whisper it but they aren't actually *that* good. They're an excellent team but the media would have us believe they're the GreAtESt TeAm of AlL TiMe
Three cup finals, never scored a goal from open play.

As for Michael Owen, the gift which keeps on giving.

If his face and head were any larger, we could call him an eclipse.
My dad just told me that Owen said before the game that Read Madrid were good, but they had not faced “the best team in the world” who would hammer them. This is why the majority of the country are enjoying their pain. This season they have been the most arrogant club in English football history, and I include Ferguson’s United.

My dad just told me that Owen said before the game that Read Madrid were good, but they had not faced “the best team in the world” who would hammer them. This is why the majority of the country are enjoying their pain. This season they have been the most arrogant club in English football history, and I include Ferguson’s United.

Owen still reiterated after the game Liverpool were the best team in the world, which prompted Wio to remind him they didn't even win the Premier League.

Owen still reiterated after the game Liverpool were the best team in the world, which prompted Wio to remind him they didn't even win the Premier League.
My dad is old school and always supports the English team. Even when United played in the final he always supported them to my horror. Last time was the first time in his life he ever supported the foreign team. He said exactly that: that their misplaced arrogance as a club and their fans and particularly ex-players tipped him over the edge.

My dad is old school and always supports the English team. Even when United played in the final he always supported them to my horror. Last time was the first time in his life he ever supported the foreign team. He said exactly that: that their misplaced arrogance as a club and their fans and particularly ex-players tipped him over the edge.
My late father was the same. He served as did my late mother through the whole of WW2, and then was part of the "Army of Occupation". He couldn't even be in the same room whenever England played either West Germany, East Germany or Italy when they played their respective national anthems before games. He would cry like a child during "Abide with me" remembering his mates that didn't make it through. He would have been appalled at the Liverpool fans behaviour during the FA Cup final. A true blue and I can't thank thank him enough for taking me to my first game in 1965 when I was a small boy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.