What a beautiful morning it is!

I'm smiling like a Cheshire Cat this morn....looking forward to Scouse/ Utd saturated North Wales with my City top on...BOOM!
There is a guy over the road from me Right now washing his car in the pouring rain, wearing his Liverpool t shirt. Ha ha take it you ginger haired welsh/Irish lovin sly eyed freckled faced I’m better than all of yous git.

But they did nearly win one.
A brilliant comeback by us last Sunday stopped that. Imagine how high they would have been going into last nights final if they had pipped us to the league. They didn't score a single goal in over 5 hours play in 3 finals.
Last season we ended up almost similar to them this season.
Carabao and premier league winners, Champions league finalists and beaten by Chelsea in the FA Cup semi final. It didn't make as many headlines.
Since we won our last cup, the Carabao, Chelsea have appeared in a Carabao final, 2 FA cup finals and were a Champions league winner.
3 teams are currently dominating the domestic silverware.
The Carabao is taking on more significance now.
It either starts or stops the talk of a treble, quadruple early in the season.
That’s my point, if they had pulled it off it would have been the biggest injustice in footballing history. Forever boasted about and remembered as the greatest team in that point in history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.