What a bunch of single minded ungrateful people we all are!

Robbo. said:
Ajay said:
The only thing I am ashamed of at the moment is not how our club has acted but more so with the behaviour of us - the fans!

This forum goes up and down like a yoyo - MH in then out then in then out!

Do you all seriously think that after spending so much money on us that our owners will go and do what they did without thinking carefully, taking advice and then doing what they believe to be BEST for the club?

I am ashamed to think that the clubs representatives read the shit spouted on here and and for one I am happy with the decision made, I will support our new manager and I believe we will see a positive transformation take place...

Rant over

So Ajay, tell me the positives about Mancini? because i cant find any, what has he achieved? don’t tell me he’s won three titles in Italy because two of them he was given to him because of the scandal a few years back.

More than hughes sunshine.

Ajay said:
The only thing I am ashamed of at the moment is not how our club has acted but more so with the behaviour of us - the fans!

Do you all seriously think that after spending so much money on us that our owners will go and do what they did without thinking carefully, taking advice and then doing what they believe to be BEST for the club?

I am ashamed to think that the clubs representatives read the shit spouted on here and and for one I am happy with the decision made, I will support our new manager and I believe we will see a positive transformation take place...

Rant over

ungrateful? small minded? fuck off dick head

I'm thankful for the money but I was here before the owners and I'll be here after and I dont like are club looking like smug cunts and sacking a manager who most thought was doing a good job to replace him with someone like mancini.The manner they went about it was nothing short of a disgrace. Obviously the owners have bin taking advice from idiots (marwood and cooke).

feedthegoat said:
If so much thought was put into the decision why was it handled so unprofessionally? I wasn't a Hughes fan but he didn't deserve to be treated that way.

And how much of his multi million pay off will he send to you for giving a shit ??..

Here we go again, Mancini wasn't first choice..Hughes didn't sign Robinho, blah blah blah.

Look, the way things work in the real world is, people are approached at the same time, and the approaches are made only for people who would be good. A-list if you like. The fact that we contacted a few more managers does not in no way mean that Mancini was a back-up. If the owners believed someone better was about to become available some time soon, they would've waited.

But they didn't. Why?

Because Mancini has a great record, is young and was available instantly, giving him time to plan for January.

If there's anyone to trust on recruitment and appointments of the right people, I'd trust the people worth £500bn. Come on City, come on Roberto!

Ajay said:

Rant over

THIS

ManCityFC said:
Ajay said:

Rant over

THIS
Doing a good job. The defending this season has been nothing short of scandalous. We are conceding nearly 3 goals a game and the results v teams like hull, burnley, birmingham etc not good enough.

Lets be honest and say that the 2 centre halves cost £40m yet we look like we will concede every time a ball comes into the box.

Wake up and smell the coffee. If you dont like it dont go.

scottyboi said:
Robbo. said:
So Ajay, tell me the positives about Mancini? because i cant find any, what has he achieved? don’t tell me he’s won three titles in Italy because two of them he was given to him because of the scandal a few years back.

More than hughes sunshine.

Explain your reasons?, with a post like that means you don’t know of any.

M22_blu said:
Ajay said:

Rant over

ungrateful? small minded? fuck off dick head

I'm thankful for the money but I was here before the owners and I'll be here after and I dont like are club looking like smug ***** and sacking a manager who most thought was doing a good job to replace him with someone like mancini.The manner they went about it was nothing short of a disgrace. Obviously the owners have bin taking advice from idiots (marwood and cooke).

" most thought was doing a good job"....and you have the nerve to call someone on here a Dickhead.??

Robbo. said:
Ajay said:

Rant over

He has also won Italian Cups with Fiorentina and Lazio despite financial straints. Also got Inter to the Champions League QF.

at first i thought it was out of order and bad news sacking MH but after a long think of why i think its better to do it now while we can still change the way we play and get somebody new in rather than at the final game of the season when its all gone pete tong and we are bottom half of the table because with defencive fook up like we have been doing the last 2 months then that is what would of probably happened.

yes the way they did was a bit unthoughtfull but no sacking of a manager is perticually pleasent is it ..

we dont know the full story what has happened back stage so we cant really comment on why he has been treated like he was

all we can do is back this new manager and get on with winning the games that we have been throwing away too cheaply

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.