What a bunch of single minded ungrateful people we all are!

bluefandk said:
great post, Mancini is twice the maneger Hughes is.

I for one am very gratefull to the owners, without them we would be in the shits again.

There are gonna be a couple of days of people throwing their toys out of their prams, and then most will go back to supporting City.

CTID!

If only....The first draw/defeat and the vultures will be out in force on here.

mad zab said:
Robbo. said:
He won the Italian Cups in what was probably Italy’s worst league in decades. Would you have Stracken, he’s won fuck loads in Scotland?.

First of all its Strachan, and I am a Celtic supporter, and that league is now the standard of the League of Ireland.

Serie A is still the 3rd best league out there behind the Premiership and La Liga, so stop talking rubbish.

Neither of us have a clue if he will be successful, but he does have a good track record. Also, he couldn't take up another position until he sorted out his settlement with Inter, which only happened in October.

Well cheers for putting a few things strait for me, I never knew he wasn’t allowed to manage a club till that got sorted, and you are right about how we don’t know how successful he will become, but it doesn’t look good already if the players have kicked off...If we hired him maybe two weeks from now the players would have a different opinion about him, but because its been done this way, they will resent him.

Ajay said:
The only thing I am ashamed of at the moment is not how our club has acted but more so with the behaviour of us - the fans!

This forum goes up and down like a yoyo - MH in then out then in then out!

Do you all seriously think that after spending so much money on us that our owners will go and do what they did without thinking carefully, taking advice and then doing what they believe to be BEST for the club?

I am ashamed to think that the clubs representatives read the shit spouted on here and and for one I am happy with the decision made, I will support our new manager and I believe we will see a positive transformation take place...

Rant over
Let's face it, our owners could come down your chimney on Christmas morning and piss on your kids and you'd still refuse to accept that they could ever possibly do anything wrong.

Robbo. said:
Please explaine why Mancini is twice the man Hughes is?im not having a go, but i want to know more about him and if you know somthing then i want to know.

We get it, you don't like the new manager.

3 cups and 3 leagues in his relatively short career sounds impressive to me now stop with the but that was the scandel years no Juve etc etc, granted but there was still 17 other clubs to compete against and the fact that out of 240 games in charge of Inter he had a 60%+ wining record I think that says enough.

But like when Hughes was appointed I really wasn't that bothered about his records he was an up and coming manager and he'll be given a chance but all the nay sayers jumping on it before he's even got a foot in the door is a joke.

Mancini Out!!..before he gets IN!!!!

Dubai Blue said:
Ajay said:
The only thing I am ashamed of at the moment is not how our club has acted but more so with the behaviour of us - the fans!

Do you all seriously think that after spending so much money on us that our owners will go and do what they did without thinking carefully, taking advice and then doing what they believe to be BEST for the club?

I am ashamed to think that the clubs representatives read the shit spouted on here and and for one I am happy with the decision made, I will support our new manager and I believe we will see a positive transformation take place...

Rant over
Let's face it, our owners could come down your chimney on Christmas morning and piss on your kids and you'd still think they couldn't ever possibly do anything wrong.

that is true, Ajay not every poster lives up your crack and worships every word you say!

Robbo. said:
bluefandk said:

I for one am very gratefull to the owners, without them we would be in the shits again.

There are gonna be a couple of days of people throwing their toys out of their prams, and then most will go back to supporting City.

CTID!

Please explaine why Mancini is twice the man Hughes is?im not having a go, but i want to know more about him and if you know somthing then i want to know.

I am not going to pretend to be an expert on italian football, but here is my take on mancini.

Unlike most italian coaches he plays an attacking style of football, with the ball being passed on the ground, no hoffing the ball.

He is known for his great man manegement (he knew how to deal with zlatan, not an easy player to deal with).

He never falls out with players, whenever he leaves a club the players have nothing but good things to say about him.

He is young and hungry, he has won a trophy in every club he has maneged.

Most Inter fans rate him over Morinho as his football is more exciting to watch.

Mind you i am just a casuall watcher of italian football, but everything I have heard and seen about Mancini has been positive.

Maineblue said:
Robbo. said:

We get it, you don't like the new manager.

3 cups and 3 leagues in his relatively short career sounds impressive to me now stop with the but that was the scandel years no Juve etc etc, granted but there was still 17 other clubs to compete against and the fact that out of 240 games in charge of Inter he had a 60%+ wining record I think that says enough.

But like when Hughes was appointed I really wasn't that bothered about his records he was an up and coming manager and he'll be given a chance but all the nay sayers jumping on it before he's even got a foot in the door is a joke.

Mancini Out!!..before he gets IN!!!!

I am not a Mancini outer i promise you, i will give him the chance like everybody else. I just thought that with City being a major club now we would of been able to get the very best, and im a tad disappointed we got Mancini. But I will back him, normally when a club gets a high profile manager sky and all the other journo’s tell people how good that manager is and give positive stats about him, but even Sky are struggerling with this one. It really questions his capabilities.

Sky Blue said:
bluefandk said:

CTID!

If only....The first draw/defeat and the vultures will be out in force on here.

There are always gonna be one or two tools, that will get on the manegers back( we saw that with hughes plenty of times)
but most want City to succed.

Ajay said:

Rant over

this.

C.T.I.D.

Robbo. said:
bluefandk said:

CTID!

there ya go
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/dec/19/roberto-mancini-manchester-city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.