What a bunch of single minded ungrateful people we all are!

M22_blu said:
Ajay said:
The only thing I am ashamed of at the moment is not how our club has acted but more so with the behaviour of us - the fans!

This forum goes up and down like a yoyo - MH in then out then in then out!

Do you all seriously think that after spending so much money on us that our owners will go and do what they did without thinking carefully, taking advice and then doing what they believe to be BEST for the club?

I am ashamed to think that the clubs representatives read the shit spouted on here and and for one I am happy with the decision made, I will support our new manager and I believe we will see a positive transformation take place...

Rant over

ungrateful? small minded? fuck off dick head

I'm thankful for the money but I was here before the owners and I'll be here after and I dont like are club looking like smug ***** and sacking a manager who most thought was doing a good job to replace him with someone like mancini.The manner they went about it was nothing short of a disgrace. Obviously the owners have bin taking advice from idiots (marwood and cooke).

I was very much pro-Hughes but found it increasingly difficult to defend him about his tactical nous and especially getting the defence sorted. I am afraid this is what cost him his job.

What I would say is that most ARE grateful for the way our owner has invested his time and money in our football club. We were in serious danger of collapse when ADUG arrived, and our prospects have been transformed. I always thought that they would hire their 'own man' eventually, and who could argue that they don't have that right? Hughes was given his chance and failed to seize it, so now he's gone and his supporters in our midst need to get over it and get back to supporting our owner in his project to put this club at the top.

I wouldn't say we're ungrateful. Disappointed, yes, but not ungrateful.

When the new owners arrived with their accumulated wealth and brought the likes of Robbie in we all thought the good times were just around the corner, and after decades of nothing things were finally on the up for us. Sadly, under Hughes -for whatever reasons- this never materialised.
Only time will tell if Mancini is the man to take our beloved footbal club onwards and upwards, but whatever happens we the City faithfull will be behind whoever's in charge.

mad zab said:
Robbo. said:
So Ajay, tell me the positives about Mancini? because i cant find any, what has he achieved? don’t tell me he’s won three titles in Italy because two of them he was given to him because of the scandal a few years back.

He has also won Italian Cups with Fiorentina and Lazio despite financial straints. Also got Inter to the Champions League QF.

He won the Italian Cups in what was probably Italy’s worst league in decades. Would you have Stracken, he’s won fuck loads in Scotland?.

Dhenry said:
Here we go again, Mancini wasn't first choice..Hughes didn't sign Robinho, blah blah blah.

Look, the way things work in the real world is, people are approached at the same time, and the approaches are made only for people who would be good. A-list if you like. The fact that we contacted a few more managers does not in no way mean that Mancini was a back-up. If the owners believed someone better was about to become available some time soon, they would've waited.

But they didn't. Why?

Because Mancini has a great record, is young and was available instantly, giving him time to plan for January.

If there's anyone to trust on recruitment and appointments of the right people, I'd trust the people worth £500bn. Come on City, come on Roberto!

How dare you assume that professional businessmen who run numerous multi-national companies (so big that the £200m spent on MCFC didn't even warrant an interest from their own in-house PR company) know more about hiring & firing the 'right' people than the posters of bluemoon???

How dare you assume that these people would know what a successful track-record is all about??

How dare you assume that spending the best part of £500m gives you the right to appoint the Manager you want and believe in??

;-)

great post, Mancini is twice the maneger Hughes is.

I for one am very gratefull to the owners, without them we would be in the shits again.

There are gonna be a couple of days of people throwing their toys out of their prams, and then most will go back to supporting City.

CTID!

Ajay said:
The only thing I am ashamed of at the moment is not how our club has acted but more so with the behaviour of us - the fans!

This forum goes up and down like a yoyo - MH in then out then in then out!

Do you all seriously think that after spending so much money on us that our owners will go and do what they did without thinking carefully, taking advice and then doing what they believe to be BEST for the club?

I am ashamed to think that the clubs representatives read the shit spouted on here and and for one I am happy with the decision made, I will support our new manager and I believe we will see a positive transformation take place...

Rant over

Yes - they just did!

Robbo. said:
mad zab said:
He has also won Italian Cups with Fiorentina and Lazio despite financial straints. Also got Inter to the Champions League QF.

He won the Italian Cups in what was probably Italy’s worst league in decades. Would you have Stracken, he’s won fuck loads in Scotland?.

First of all its Strachan, and I am a Celtic supporter, and that league is now the standard of the League of Ireland.

Serie A is still the 3rd best league out there behind the Premiership and La Liga, so stop talking rubbish.

Neither of us have a clue if he will be successful, but he does have a good track record. Also, he couldn't take up another position until he sorted out his settlement with Inter, which only happened in October.

bluefandk said:
great post, Mancini is twice the maneger Hughes is.

I for one am very gratefull to the owners, without them we would be in the shits again.

There are gonna be a couple of days of people throwing their toys out of their prams, and then most will go back to supporting City.

CTID!

Please explaine why Mancini is twice the man Hughes is?im not having a go, but i want to know more about him and if you know somthing then i want to know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.