What a bunch of single minded ungrateful people we all are!

MouldensChippy said:
For people who operate with honour in everything they do, they have handled this like a bunch of shitbags. Made my club an object of ridicule (we should be used to that after all of these years) again.

I really don't see what they have done that is so wrong.

I personally am fucking delighted that they didn't subject us to a sacking then a couple of weeks of being turned down by various people in public before we got our man. They have acted in THE BEST INTERESTS OF MAN CITY in ensuring there is no power vacuum - no pointless caretaker managers - and acted swiftly and decisively (albeit 12 months too late IMO).

Hiddink's agent blew the lid off a story that seems to have been kept well under wraps, so what could they do?

What more we could want from them as supporters I am not sure? They certainly do not deserve bullshit insults like the one above being thrown at them.

They have sacked an employee they felt was underperforming. So fucking what?

I can't believe how everyone blames the club for the way they handled the sacking. The only person to gain, from leaking stories to the press was Hughes. He comes out of all this looking like a victim, saving his reputation and in so doing City are made to look like villains.

mate we were all very shocked yesterday, and felt for MH, but now Mancini is in charge, whether he is the right man time will tell. Look at Chelsea, how many times have they changed their manager?

M22_blu said:
Ajay said:
The only thing I am ashamed of at the moment is not how our club has acted but more so with the behaviour of us - the fans!

This forum goes up and down like a yoyo - MH in then out then in then out!

Do you all seriously think that after spending so much money on us that our owners will go and do what they did without thinking carefully, taking advice and then doing what they believe to be BEST for the club?

I am ashamed to think that the clubs representatives read the shit spouted on here and and for one I am happy with the decision made, I will support our new manager and I believe we will see a positive transformation take place...

Rant over

ungrateful? small minded? fuck off dick head

I'm thankful for the money but I was here before the owners and I'll be here after and I dont like are club looking like smug ***** and sacking a manager who most thought was doing a good job to replace him with someone like mancini.The manner they went about it was nothing short of a disgrace. Obviously the owners have bin taking advice from idiots (marwood and cooke).
You manage to insult the new manager, and the owners and staff at the club all in the name of good manners. Very well done.

I wish people would stop making assumptions as to what others are thinking, and especially speaking on their behalf. I'm somewhat fed up of reading on here what I'm supposedly thinking.

I'll have my own opinions thanks, glad MH has gone, the results weren't good enough, the performances were erratic.

No idea what Mancini will bring us.

I think the owners/khaldoon/cook took a brave decision, and I'm glad they saw it the same way I was seeing.

I hope we can all just get behind the club and create that stability that we ALL crave.

cleavers said:
I hope we can all just get behind the club and create that stability that we ALL crave.

Clearly not going to happen.

Too many mardarses with dented pride to allow that to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.