What a bunch of single minded ungrateful people we all are!

Ajay said:
The only thing I am ashamed of at the moment is not how our club has acted but more so with the behaviour of us - the fans!

This forum goes up and down like a yoyo - MH in then out then in then out!

Do you all seriously think that after spending so much money on us that our owners will go and do what they did without thinking carefully, taking advice and then doing what they believe to be BEST for the club?

I am ashamed to think that the clubs representatives read the shit spouted on here and and for one I am happy with the decision made, I will support our new manager and I believe we will see a positive transformation take place...

Rant over

would the "shit spouted on here" be refering to your transfer posts in the last window ajay??

What fckin astounds me is that nobody knows fckall about how this was handled, apart from the people concerned and they will say, fckall because of all the fckin money in their bank accounts,all these opinianated bastards come on here and start calling our owners WHO AGAIN GAVE HUGHES 18 MONTHS AND 200+MILL

Listening to the Hughes loyalists,I get the feeling they want Mancini to fail just out of sheer petulance.They don't like the fact that they have been proved wrong.The positive results we got,I believe,were inspite of,rather than because of Hughes "tactics".I'm not the slightest bit ungrateful regarding our owners.They have far from made us an embarrasment.Just the opposite.For me,they have instilled a hope that after 30 years of supporting City,we can compete for and win things for a change.The single minded people are our owners.They want success at any cost,and so do I.

More like got knocked back from Gus before settling for Mancini, although I have no doubts he'll improve the team (defence especially) no end

Dubai Blue said:
Ajay said:
The only thing I am ashamed of at the moment is not how our club has acted but more so with the behaviour of us - the fans!

Do you all seriously think that after spending so much money on us that our owners will go and do what they did without thinking carefully, taking advice and then doing what they believe to be BEST for the club?

I am ashamed to think that the clubs representatives read the shit spouted on here and and for one I am happy with the decision made, I will support our new manager and I believe we will see a positive transformation take place...

Rant over
Let's face it, our owners could come down your chimney on Christmas morning and piss on your kids and you'd still refuse to accept that they could ever possibly do anything wrong.

I'm with this Dubai Blue, some people on here don't seem to understand.

Speaking for and about myself (and no-one else), I am happy that ADUG came along and presented us with all of the opportunities we now have. I was neither an inner nor an outer, and have certainly followed this club through more time, divisions, and managers than our chairman and his bosses have.

My full support will be behind the shirt, the club, and the managers. Past, present and future.

Great................What's the problem then?

For people who operate with honour in everything they do, they have handled this like a bunch of shitbags. Made my club an object of ridicule (we should be used to that after all of these years) again. If they think that this will make everyone happy then they had better not come back and look on these forums after the new manager has had a couple of dodgy weeks in the furure (where the seeds of unrest will be sprouting).

Robbo. said:
Dubai Blue said:
Let's face it, our owners could come down your chimney on Christmas morning and piss on your kids and you'd still think they couldn't ever possibly do anything wrong.

that is true, Ajay not every poster lives up your crack and worships every word you say!

Very true, but thankfully not many are as obnoxious as you!!

MouldensChippy said:
Dubai Blue said:
Let's face it, our owners could come down your chimney on Christmas morning and piss on your kids and you'd still refuse to accept that they could ever possibly do anything wrong.

I'm with this Dubai Blue, some people on here don't seem to understand.

Speaking for and about myself (and no-one else), I am happy that ADUG came along and presented us with all of the opportunities we now have. I was neither an inner nor an outer, and have certainly followed this club through more time, divisions, and managers than our chairman and his bosses have.

My full support will be behind the shirt, the club, and the managers. Past, present and future.

Great................What's the problem then?

For people who operate with honour in everything they do, they have handled this like a bunch of shitbags. Made my club an object of ridicule (we should be used to that after all of these years) again. If they think that this will make everyone happy then they had better not come back and look on these forums after the new manager has had a couple of dodgy weeks in the furure (where the seeds of unrest will be sprouting).
What Moulden says is the way i feel,this has been & is still being handled badly,i've seen enough managers come & go to know shit happens & you move on but anyone believing this doesn't show a complete lack of class in the way the board has done this is myopic.
I fully expect that someone on our board will pay for this fuck up.

M22_blu said:
Ajay said:

Rant over

ungrateful? small minded? fuck off dick head

I'm thankful for the money but I was here before the owners and I'll be here after and I dont like are club looking like smug ***** and sacking a manager who most thought was doing a good job to replace him with someone like mancini.The manner they went about it was nothing short of a disgrace. Obviously the owners have bin taking advice from idiots (marwood and cooke).
most didnt think he was doing a good job ,where did u get that from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.