What a crap day yesterday

andyhinch said:
Lavinda Past said:
UUBlue said:
This reminds me of that episode of Extras when Gervais notices a girl walking towards him and thinks she might be drunk when she is actually disabled.

So now you're saying that Oakie Cokie might be a bird? This is proper Cellar material.
Got great tits tbh

... and fucking hairy ones at that.

Lavinda Past said:
UUBlue said:
This reminds me of that episode of Extras when Gervais notices a girl walking towards him and thinks she might be drunk when she is actually disabled.

So now you're saying that Oakie Cokie might be a bird? This is proper Cellar material.
You'd have to be bladdered to the point of death by alcohol poisoning to mistake oakiecokie for a bird.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Lavinda Past said:
UUBlue said:

You'd have to be bladdered to the point of death by alcohol poisoning to mistake oakiecokie for a bird.

Oh I don`t know Colin.I`ve been with a few old birds who`ve got a better `tash than me !!

oakiecokie said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Lavinda Past said:

Oh I don`t know Colin.I`ve been with a few old birds who`ve got a better `tash than me !!
He's got one on him, probably no cards today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.