What a crap day yesterday

Is Oakiecokie the same person as Tevez123 who goes on the Barnsley (and other small time opposition forums giving them his knowledge and wisdom about all things City. Only asking as he sometimes signs off with Okidokie?

Bit ironic if he gives Barnsley loads of advice on the Etihad, then can't get in himself!

Just asking, might be miles out!!!

Ian said:
Is Oakiecokie the same person as Tevez123 who goes on the Barnsley (and other small time opposition forums giving them his knowledge and wisdom about all things City. Only asking as he sometimes signs off with Okidokie?

Bit ironic if he gives Barnsley loads of advice on the Etihad, then can't get in himself!

I hope so, Allan you two timeing twat!!!

Ian said:

You`re correct !! You`re a fucking million miles out.One forum is enough for my addled brain.

oakiecokie said:
Ian said:

You`re correct !! You`re a fucking million miles out.One forum is enough for my addled brain.

Lol! Nice one mate. Your post was funny as fook!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
stonerblue said:
Budweiser is a girls drink..

This ^^^^^^^^
I stopped reading once Oakie admitted to this outrageous crime

Thats what happens when you leave a boy to do a mans job.The youngest of our crowd (a mere 31 years of age) went to the local ASDA and decided to spend some of our money on this shite ale.
So thankfully we only had 3 bottles each to get rid off,before stepping out of the mini bus and straight into The Waldorf,where I could at least get some decent Guinness down me neck.

oakiecokie said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
stonerblue said:
Budweiser is a girls drink..

This ^^^^^^^^
I stopped reading once Oakie admitted to this outrageous crime

Thats what happens when you leave a boy to do a mans job.The youngest of our crowd (a mere 31 years of age) went to the local ASDA and decided to spend some of our money on this shite ale.
So thankfully we only had 3 bottles each to get rid off,before stepping out of the mini bus and straight into The Waldorf,where I could at least get some decent Guinness down me neck.

Oakie, you just redeemed yourself by stating you went into my favourite city centre boozer..... I do miss a pint (or 5) of Timothy Taylor.... (followed by chips / cheese & onion pie and curry sauce....)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.