what a f*cking disgrace

stonie

drove past st stephens c of e primary school at guide bridge to see a bastard scotish flag flying on their flag pole,no chance there would ever be a George cross flying anywhere up scotland and i dont blame them...just wondering what they are playing at...

Thing is, we don't have a huge chip on our shoulders like them lot. I'd love to see them go independent and end up on their arse.

bluemoon27 said:
climb up and burn the fucker

i was tempted but wouldent of looked good in broad day light in front of the missus and kids,i know my lad would of loved to see it burn cos he said words to that extent,as for the chip on our shoulders thats correct they fookin hate us and its not fully reciprocated in england (tis in our house though)

stonie said:
drove past st stephens c of e primary school at guide bridge to see a bastard scotish flag flying on their flag pole,no chance there would ever be a George cross flying anywhere up scotland and i dont blame them...just wondering what they are playing at...

Sure it wasn't St Andrew's ?

bluereddish said:
stonie said:

Sure it wasn't St Andrew's ?

scotish flag,st andrews all the same,it was the shitty blue and white flag/crossed swords

I know the jockos are revving up for some robbie burns 250 year celebration later this month. Maybe its that. Not that thats any reason. Should have the headmaster beheaded for treason,

I used to work with loads of jocks. Just told em we dont give a fvck about them as they are a small country.They love it

just pisses me off,fair enough that "no one likes us and we dont care" thats good but why do we have to pacify other cultures,race,countries or how ever you want to define them....city/english and proud so all the rest can get too fuck..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.