what a f*cking disgrace

stonie said:
Manchester blue said:
Perhaps it's Scottish week at school? Perhaps a new pupil has started who is Scottish. Perhaps a pupil whose father is serving the UK abroad has been injured or worse? Perhaps the school is trying to teach people tolerance of others?

point 1..Scottish week,load of bollocks,not in the curriculum
point 2 new pupil who is Scottish....maybe but doubtful
point 2 father serving abroad....would of served collectively for the British forces,hence the union flag

but the point being why the fuck have Tameside council allowed them to do this and why and more the point the bastard jocks hate us....

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!!

stonie said:
drove past st stephens c of e primary school at guide bridge to see a bastard scotish flag flying on their flag pole,no chance there would ever be a George cross flying anywhere up scotland and i dont blame them...just wondering what they are playing at...

Thats just wrong on so many levels!

MikeF said:
programme on bbc2 on the History of Scotland at the mo, wonder if they'll have one on England??

never used to bother me the scots until my mate moved up to Edinburgh and he was telling me how anti-English they really are

exactly,raise a George cross in Scotland and the bastards would burn it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.