What a little ****....

Blue Smarties said:
Keep him, don't give him what he wants. Make him play in the reserves. Bring him on once for the last five minutes in a Prem game at home, let us boo him then sub him off for a youth play.
Absolutely spot on. He's a spoilt brat, Let him rot.

daveduke67 said:
Why do people keep saying play for the reserves? As though playing a reserve game is a punishment. I'm sure the reserve regulars would be a bit narked to hear you wanting to fob him off into their team.

He should be brought back and made to train and put in some effort to get back into the squad. If he doesn't try I'm sure the club has the ability to sack him and claim costs for breach of contract.

Unless the same guy who wrote the Joe Hart loan deal drafted Robinho's too?

I don't agree with what he said but I do understand where he's coming from.
He was hailed as the best thing since sliced bread when he arrived. He was put on a pedestal and hailed as the new saviour. His name was chanted at every game and his name was the most popular on the shirts.

Then it went a bit pear shaped and he was knocked off faster than the new utd. shirts in a Chinese sweatshop. Everyone was on his back - he was jeered as he came on or left the pitch. He went from one extreme to the other. The press loved slagging him off as much as most of his once adoring fans did.

He moves back home and is a instant success. He is a hero again and is loving being there. I know he should be trying to get his form back here but he is a human being and being kicked whilst he was down is going to hurt no matter how much he cost or earns.

How many of you would want to go back to the same place of work if you were being slagged off all of the time, got talked about behind you back and generally felt unwanted and pissed off. Especially when the place you were temping at thought you were fantastic, patted you on the back every morning and told you what a valuable employee you were. The other guys thought your were a good laugh and always asked you for a pint after work on friday. Ok the pays not quite as good but its enough to pay the mortgage and bills and still have a bit of beer money.

It's not quite that simple I know, but you get my point I'm sure
Sorry mate but I don't get your point at all because his name was always chanted by the supporters whether or not he had a good game or bad. The fact is , if he had worked harder, he would not be in this position now ! As it is, it will be quite difficult to get rid of someone who has done this before at his previous club (Real Madrid). A waste of space imo !

Best, and most sensible outcome, we can hope for is that he has a good world cup and someone is willing to pay us a decent chunk of money to take him off our hands and then forget about him.

if he loves it so much out there then he should put his hand in his own pocket and pay 20mill to us and take a massive wage cut,then i may start to belive he wants to stay in brazil.if he thinks because we have money we will be willing to wave the fee then he is more daft for saying that than thinking the brazilian league is better than the epl. if and this is a BIG IF,if we do cut our losses then i hope they take his passport as part of the deal so he stays in brazil for ever.ungreatfull ****,
as for putting him the reserves,i think he should not be alowed back anywhere near mcfc ever again.send him out on loan to Accrington Stanley

libertinejack said:
I would love him back personally, fucking love him back

That's fair enough. Does it bother you at all when he says things like this? And does your desire to see him back depend on him trying his best and playing well. Because to be honest, given his attitude towards the club, I think that is very unlikely, even if we do give him the opportunity.

He can't be that clever because he's now between a rock and a hard place. If he has a great World Cup, that will alert other clubs, probably in Europe, who want to sign him, and of course they would have to pay us a fat fee. But would he want to go to another club in Europe?

If he has a crap World Cup, then his stock would drop and maybe there would be no offers, apart from Santos, where he wants to stay. Problem here is that if he does have a crap World Cup, the Brazilian fans might turn on him so his love in with their fans would stop. Added to that Santos can't afford him anyway.

So if you were Robinho, would you deliberately have a crap World Cup, or would you do your best for your country?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.