what a sad bunch of fans

tevezblue said:
Blue Phil said:
I couldn't have said it better myself...

Thats it? Thats all you've got? Next time think before you make such a retarded comment. Every single supporter in every single ground try's to influence the ref in their teams favor. Everton fans did it well so that makes them thick.

Pull you head out of your arse and join the real world.
Oh god... I just checked your post history... All everton related subjects... You're not a Blue-dipper are you? Oh god... i feel so violated ='[

They were up for the game just as much as we were after what happened in the summer (our crows we be loving it just as much when we beat them as Eastlands).
Plus the fact that they have been trying hard to get into the Champions League for 5-6 years and in the space of a summer we have overtaken them, the sooner they admit they're bitter about it and we admit we're a bit cocky now because we are loaded the better!

Blue Phil said:
tevezblue said:
Thats it? Thats all you've got? Next time think before you make such a retarded comment. Every single supporter in every single ground try's to influence the ref in their teams favor. Everton fans did it well so that makes them thick.

Pull you head out of your arse and join the real world.
Oh god... I just checked your post history... All everton related subjects... You're not a Blue-dipper are you? Oh god... i feel so violated ='[

I joined the forum just before the Everton game and we haven't played anymore games since then. To be surprised i have posted on Man City vs Everton threads would suggest your intelligence levels.

Grade A clown.

I wish we had half the atmosphere they have at goodison most weeks,as for their fans being "aggresive" did any of you ever go to maine road?

mike o said:
I wish we had half the atmosphere they have at goodison most weeks,as for their fans being "aggresive" did any of you ever go to maine road?

Atmosphere was superb at GP yesterday. But i have been to GP and its been like a morgue. It's one or the other with them, no middle ground.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
celebrating winning us like winning a cup final. Suppose thats all we should expect that from an average team with a scumbag for a manager, and no I am not being bitter we deserved to lose I just thought this was sad seeing as they didn't even sing till they scored.
don't worry about it mate, when at the end of the season we've finished in the top 6 and they're fumbling around in mid table they won't be celebrating then will they. celebrating a little early aswel coz they've still gotta come to our place yet the daft bastards, especially the smug as fuck ginger golum troll yesterday, what a fuckin disgrace that whinging twat is.....here's hoping for a couple from lescott in the return leg.

tevezblue said:
Blue Phil said:

I joined the forum just before the Everton game and we haven't played anymore games since then. To be surprised i have posted on Man City vs Everton threads would suggest your intelligence levels.

Grade A clown.

Are you going to insult everyone with personal abuse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.